Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) (34546 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Defection Saga: Benue State House Of Assembly Taken Over By Policemen (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by Abbeyme: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
chukel:
Please where are the gun wielding policemen. The lies are just too much. Gun wielding policemen and people can be seen moving around there normally?

That is people for you.

Just being mischievios
Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
asobo:
I believe if you are dead you won't be making this post. So when there is life there is hope. Under your APC, human life is of no value thus being equated to a cow. God forbid the day APC will ever rule again.

So, are you telling me there's no killing during the term of Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan?
You better wake up..........
Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by nwosu35: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2018
shakol91:
can you list those crimes committed during fayemi's tenure. You better be realistic because ur talking to Ekiti guy living in Ekiti.

Am not sure you are a good son of ekiti or you even love your people because if you do then the difference is clear.
Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by shakol91(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
nwosu35:

Am not sure you are a good son of ekiti or you even love your people because if you do then the difference is clear.
you're not in the position to decide if I'm a good son of ekiti or not. It's either you proof your point with evidence or your statement remains baseless
Re: Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) by nwosu35: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
shakol91:
you're not in the position to decide if I'm a good son of ekiti or not. It's either you proof your point with evidence or your statement remains baseless

If you know you know, who will suffer it, me. . .? Not at all, it's just you and your people. . . Chikinnah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) / Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.