Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him (758 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by willywasco(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Gov Fayose reacts to Ngige’s endorsement of him at the just concluded APC really in Ado Ekiti.
He thanked Ngige and called him "My Good friend" in a tweet post.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-reacts-to-ngiges-endorsement-of-him/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by ufuosman(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
When fayemi don lose the election na ngige go know him mind. PDP all the way

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Okay....
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by AdHour(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Ngige after misyarning be like: Fayose put those words into my mouth, I was coerced into saying them.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2018
hahahahaha grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by id911(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
k
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2018
hahahahaha grin grin grin shocked shocked

Ngige right now

Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by sunsewa16: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
the heavenly people are speaking for him, the gods are wise.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by curfew: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ngige, the political own-goaler. One day one comedy for niaja. To every police transmissioner and political own-goalers, I hail una O.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Ngige’s Endorsement Of Him by somehow: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is Fayose the one running for the position?

(1) (Reply)

BMC And Lies: Labour Party Part Of CUPP / Contempt Charges Loom Over AGF As Dasuki Release Divides Lawyers / Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma Aka Ebubemonso Asks Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.