Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. (15649 Views)

Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by AlexReports(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2018
The reigning Miss Nigeria 2nd Runner up, Queen Benjamin Anne today marks her birthday with the release of stunning photos. The former Queen Face Of University Nigeria who is set to embark on new projects had an exclusive low key celebration with friends and family in Edinburgh state

Anne who has been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say " Oh! It's my birthday today and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. Today marks the beginning of new things to come especially with the opportunities at my disposal ... am grateful to my family, sister, friends for the wishes"

The pretty diva and graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma has featured in some adverts as top model. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/happy-birthday-miss-nigeria-queen.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by cocoboss(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
FTC hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by grrr: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
My ftc soon loading

I wonder what will remain if we remove the current assets and leave only fixed assets! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Treasure1919(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
FTC
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Pentools(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
cocoboss:
FTC hehehe grin grin grin grin

Heje
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Benjom(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Issorite
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Oyindidi(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
This one sef go claim 20
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Howyeh(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pretty!
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by famousguy01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
I wonder why they call this thing make-up, just call it painting. Chao, sense will not kill me grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Tinalex(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who else if not AlexReports? Well we have hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by presskid(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
dhd
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Aboguede(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Filler at work
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by gift01: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Too much make up. Let's have her early morning pishure as she just wake up from bed

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Bellgal: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Women and makeup are like 5 and 6.......

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Flexherbal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Happy Birthday, Queen!
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by flex04(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
This one wey fine like this hmmm, wearing my suspicion google cool cool cool, but ladies When Should You Let Your Teen Daughter Wear Makeup?

Slayers everywhere now

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by niggi4life(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Master Craft!!!! Nice Art Work
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by nikkypearl(f): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by chibaby12: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Happy birthday to u dear
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Onechancearmy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin

She looks like a slim version of Uche Jumbo
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by konkonbilo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by AceDomino(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Makeover
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by blaqroy: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg where be this Edinburgh state
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by dancewith: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
AlexReports:
The reigning Miss Nigeria 2nd Runner up, Queen Benjamin Anne today marks her birthday with the release of stunning photos. The former Queen Face Of University Nigeria who is set to embark on new projects had an exclusive low key celebration with friends and family in Edinburgh state

Anne who has been in a very blissful mood all day had this to say " Oh! It's my birthday today and am very excited to see this day, I give all glory to God for his mercies and love towards me. Today marks the beginning of new things to come especially with the opportunities at my disposal ... am grateful to my family, sister, friends for the wishes"

The pretty diva and graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma has featured in some adverts as top model. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/happy-birthday-miss-nigeria-queen.html?m=1

Op, What are these ones meant to mean?

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Almunjid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
O boy this babe set 0oo.

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by magzey: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
blaqroy:
Abeg where be this Edinburgh state
A village in Ekiti state.� undecided
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Sirpaul(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fine Coat paint don finish

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Assassin101: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
let them display her at the museum
Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Nwibii: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes very true,she has been a model to saclux paints,Ebet paint, etc. I still believe women of old are beta than these ladies of today. why on earth will somebody park all the colours of paints like prism,indigo,violet,navy blue,sky blue,police back, army green, on her phase

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos. by Nwibii: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes very true,she has been a model to saclux paints,Ebet paint, etc. I still believe women of old are beta than these ladies of today. why on earth will somebody park all the colours of paints like prism,indigo,violet,navy blue,sky blue,police back, army green, on her phase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? / Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins / Rukky Sanda Looks Like Trina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.