Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead (24150 Views)

News Break ******lord’s Chosen Pastor Shot Dead In Lagos / Odu’a Investment Chairman Shot / Local Govt Chairman Shot Dead In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by oluwabamis(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2010
Anthony Egobueze, river state civil service commission chairman shot dead this morning, no details yet
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by ud4u: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2010
Insecurity in Nigeria needs urgent attention. Giant of Africa I weep for you. cry cry cry
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by Spyker: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
OMG, Rivers State has become more insecure than it ever is. Assassinations has become the order of the day especially this tenure. Every week, there is a news of either attempted assassination or assassination without one person being arrested or detained or even charged to court yet we have a Governor who never stays in office, keeps flying from one country to the other. He is currently in South Africa enjoying while people are killed on a daily basis.

I know the man who was murdered. He was a peace loving man and my Principal in Baptist High School. I feel very sad because the list of people assassinated in Rivers State is worse than ever. Only God will save us now.
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by otokx(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2010
The Port Harcourt metropolis and indeed even rural parts of the Rivers State have common under a wicked form of unknown violence. The other day the university of Port Harcourt was closed down due to the cold blooded murder of 3 students in the day time leading to massive protests from the students. Now its assassination; not to talk of the many unresolved cases of kidnappings that the media has refused to report.
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
this murder has to be related to award of contracts in the state.
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by Dracula27: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Spyker: OMG, Rivers State has become more insecure than it ever is. Assassinations has become the order of the day especially this tenure. Every week, there is a news of either attempted assassination or assassination without one person being arrested or detained or even charged to court yet we have a Governor who never stays in office, keeps flying from one country to the other. He is currently in South Africa enjoying while people are killed on a daily basis.

I know the man who was murdered. He was a peace loving man and my Principal in Baptist High School. I feel very sad because the list of people assassinated in Rivers State is worse than ever. Only God will save us now.
Accept my sympathy but please this cannot be used as an adequate sample to reach such a conclusion. IMO this is an isolated incident but if i am wrong kindly present more information to guide me to better vision.

Abeg who knows the outcome of G U Ake's case today?
Re: News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead by 1025: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
really? and he died? that man na idiot. how him go gree to die? does it mean these criminals also die? in that case, why can't we all come together and kill all those in power and their families?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.