Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

SARS Operatives Allegedly Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Allegedly Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt (399 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Allegedly Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt by EmagNig(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
A man identified as KY Larry has taken to Facebook to narrate on how SARS operatives allegedly shot a man dead in his area in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

According to the man, the victim was accosted by the officers and accused of smoking weed. He was then shot in the hand.

The man made to escape, but fell while he got tired. The officers then reportedly caught up with him and gave him a shot in the head.

KY Larry wrote on Facebook:

I give up on Nigeria
Just came back from school to see this. Sars shot this man right in my street for smoking weed.. They killed him instantly ....i was a head shot.. particles of his brain were in the pool of blood I saw the floor.. He was shot on the hand at first.. He ran with the bullet wound till he got tired and fell. They came right after him and gave him a headshot.. While he begged for forgiveness.. How would he be killed mercilessly for just smoking weed...
Police work is not for illiterates.. Please government should adjust this problem. Our Nigerian sars are bunch of miserable, untrained, illiterate, dirty, jobless and heartless people.. They're the law breakers.
We need to do something about this country
I'm getting scared everyday

https://lailasnews.com/sars-operatives-allegedly-kill-man-for-smoking-weed-in-port-harcourt/

lalasticlala

Re: SARS Operatives Allegedly Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port Harcourt by effido666: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dis sars guys are really mad.....dey should take dem all for medical checkup

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Ambush Along Birnin Gwari Highway / ATM Fraud In Sydney Australia / Disturbing Video Of An Armed Police Officer Brutally Assaulting A Nursing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.