Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose (1816 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
The moment police tear gassed Governor. Peter Fayose
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by bedspread: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Waiting
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Network oo
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Network

Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Buharisef(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
J
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
I feel so sorry for this country...
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by seanfer(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thought he said there was a heavy Shooting at the Gate? How come the story changed to teargas? How close is the Governors Office to the entrance Gate? And why is that only the Governor was affected by the teargas?.... This is a joke taken too far

1 Like

Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:
Thought he said there was a heavy Shooting at the Gate? How come the story changed to teargas? How close is the Governors Office to the entrance Gate? And why is that only the Governor was affected by the teargas?.... This is a joke taken too far
we should discuss the reason for the presence of heavily armed personnels
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by seanfer(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dicksonpal:

As Usual you guys always try to change the topic when you don’t have anything to say again... How many has been killed in Ekiti that the PDP claimed were her members... Anambra Election that was peaceful witnessed over 25.000 security Men... Have you seen Fayose on ChannelsTv with Neck brace?
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

As Usual you guys always try to change the topic when you don’t have anything to say again... How many has been killed in Ekiti that the PDP claimed were her members... Anambra Election that was peaceful witnessed over 25.000 security Men... Have you seen Fayose on ChannelsTv with Neck brace?
well I am not a supporter of either of the two parties, the fg must just be careful in the handlings of the forth coming election.
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Asquare84(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
How come is only fayose that was tear gas
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by seanfer(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dicksonpal:
well I am not a supporter of either of the two parties, the fg must just be careful in the handlings of the forth coming election.

I am not a supporter of either also... But you need to see what’s going on ChannelsTV... And I keep asking is Fayose the Candidate of PDP?
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pretending FAYOSE so you are the only one police tear gases? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:
u 2 get sense.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

I am not a supporter of either also... But you need to see what’s going on ChannelsTV... And I keep asking is Fayose the Candidate of PDP?
let's agree Fayose is a drama king..... All we clamor for is free and fair election
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by seanfer(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dicksonpal:
let's agree Fayose is a drama king..... All we clamor for is free and fair election

Bro asking for free and fair election in Nigeria is like asking Satan to repent... Boyh parties are going to rig, but the one that will be outrig will be the one shouting... So I say MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Advans(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dicksonpal:
we should also discuss d authenticity of ds coc*k & boo stories are. Where did police get teargas that affect specific person?
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by Dicksonpal: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

Bro asking for free and fair election in Nigeria is like asking Satan to repent... Boyh parties are going to rig, but the one that will be outrig will be the one shouting... So I say MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN
lol welcome to Nigeria
Re: The Moment Police Tear Gassed Governor Peter Fayose by seanfer(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dicksonpal:
lol welcome to Nigeria

All this dramas is for people to pity him and his party Incase the other side outrig him

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of LTV B/cast Equipment Deal That Fractured Ambode/tinubu Relations / Southwest Has Never Had It Smooth Since Independence The Way They Had Under Pmb / 5 Things That Will Happen After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.