Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Comedian, Arinze Baba Goes Emotional As He Celebrates Mother’s Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Arinze Baba Goes Emotional As He Celebrates Mother’s Birthday Today (372 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Arinze Baba Goes Emotional As He Celebrates Mother’s Birthday Today by hypemanifeanyi: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Popular comedian, Arinze Baba turned quite emotional today, July 11th 2018 as he celebrates his mother's special day.

The Rib-cracker in the emotional post on Instagram, called his mum the source of Inspiration and the best mum in the world.

He wrote:
Happy birthday, mom! You are my inspiration, I love you. the best mom ever! Even if you get older every year, you get younger at your heart, my dearest mother! my best friend, my teacher, my mentor, and advisor. I love you very much. every year you win the prize: “The best mother in the world.” No one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, You are a true woman of GOD, I can’t be grateful enough, Happy Birthday Mummy I LOVE U.�

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisnews.com/2018/07/comedian-arinze-baba-goes-emotional-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Presh Perry Of Omasi Talks Visits Linda Ikeji Media / Universal Music Group Launches Strategic Division In Nigeria / Falz Hilarious Video Of Yoruba Toasting Level Will Definitely Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.