Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

“I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals (597 Views)

Dangote Reveals Actual Price Of Cement Sold To Dealers-dangote- Business / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by BMZK: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Africa’s richest man , Aliko Dangote, has revealed that at 61, he is not getting any younger, and he is willing to take on a new wife.

He made the revelation whole speaking with David Piling in a Financial Times interview. Dangote revealed that his schedule is inhibiting romance.

The billionaire, who is twice divorced and has three grown-up daughters, told FT that he is on the lookout for a new bride. He however adds a caveat: “I’m not getting younger. Sixty years is no joke.

But it doesn’t make sense to go out and get somebody if you don’t have the time. Right now, things are really, really very busy, because we have the refinery, we have the petrochemicals, we have the fertiliser, we have the gas pipeline.”

http://www.gossipmill.com/2018/07/i-need-a-wife-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-reveals/

Re: “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by bedspread: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
This Man does not Know What He has Caused now......
The Fight no go be Here ooooo.....

I don Comot....
Re: “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by brodalikeme(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
This news is sure to make lots of sisters wet. No guy should go toasting this period Oo
Re: “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
For real? cheesy

Meanwhile, be assured of 100% delivery of Bulk SMS sent to your customers, prospects, church members and others.
Check my signature to get a free account...
Re: “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by generationz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
g
lilfreezy:
Every single Nigerian woman right now..

lol I practically laughed my head off at that picture.
Re: “I Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals by generationz(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
But wait o dangote is a very weird Hausa man. unlike his mates indimi ,atiku and the rest who have more than one wife he can't even keep a wife .

when he was dating the former beauty Queen (can't remember her name now) he lavished her with so much it was obvious he liked her but in her did desperation to marry him she lost him.

I really can't think of a reason why a Nigerian Fulani ,Muslim billionaire will remain unmarried . My African mentality is telling me that its kinda related to juju things and him swearing never to be married to keep his wealth
The other thought says it may just be his busy schedule truly ,but aren't there a million ladies in Nigerian who wouldn't mind the loneliness as long as they have access to the Cheddar.

He is a weird guy though and I like weird intelligent people ,give your brain something hard to crack

He kinda reminds me of elon musk. Both of them have the same personality type they have the same character. Quiet , reserved, introverted workaholics who always go for the hottest chicks but can't keep them because they both have very high perfectionists standard .

last year Elon musk was also complaining about how terrible it is to be alone again after Amber heard broke up with him.

Life though; you really can't have everything

(1) (Reply)

Download Free FCT Abuja GSM Phone Number Database For Your Business / 3 In 1 Promo - I Will Design Your Website / Blog And Show You How To Make Money / 10 Things You Can Do To Make Money Before Next Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.