Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says (26574 Views)

"You Only Shout And You Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade"-oap Slams Tiwa Savage(video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
when u isolate the instrumental from vocal u go see wetin i day talk.
and those non-nigerians you have high regards for dont use instrumental?, anyway,your opinion tho, enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by kolawoleibukun2: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Her vibrato in this youtube clip is fake. She is only trying to imitate someone other than herself. Her vocal tone here is fair but can she sustain it? Look at her facial reaction n see how she struggles with the note on a low key. How will she perform on a higher note? Then compare that to stage performance. And compare stage performance to concert. Hehehe at the end of the day she will sound exactly like i said initially. AVERAGE
Sterope:
Tiwa has a good vocal range however her voice may not be well suited for core afro-pop. Same goes for Dija, especially dija.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqirmf7Z17g

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by kolawoleibukun2: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
frenzyduchess:
and those non-nigerians you have high regards for dont use instrumental?, anyway,your opinion tho, enjoy the rest of your day.
yes, they do. I have attended hundreds of concerts and I no what i am saying. There is a difference between an entertainer and a singer.
there are good singers in nigeria but who will give them the light of the day?
Im not saying that nigerians have no talent but if music is nigeria is based on talent, then you may have a point.
Talent is not based on popularity. Those celebrities u hold in high esteem are simply performers. They are average singers. And i say it again, you will be utterly humuliated if u present them as the finest in nigeria.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Temibabie(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
I like her as she dey shout oo.....Yemi got fans in other country#TeamTiwa
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Eke40seven(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sterope:
Tiwa''s voice is not for afro music. Yemi Alade''s voice is.

If we are talking about vocal range though, Tiwa has it.

b
Which vocal range, it seems you didn't watch the videos I posted. Don't let studio work decieve you.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by greggng: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
None of them is good in bed. Ask jazz or phyno
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by IamAthens(m): 1:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Have you listened TO LARA GEORGE before?
kolawoleibukun2:
LOL
she is not far away from the truth. but none of the two can really sing. they are both hustlers not singer. we no get singers.
the quality of the voices in nigeria is average. nothing just strikes me. Asa is the only one i can listen to and relax my mind. I no no wetin Omawunmi day do with her voice but i stopped being a fan already. the other ones their voices day average.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by kolawoleibukun2: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2018
IamAthens:
Have you listened TO LARA GEORGE before?
lara george is a fantastic singer and i enjoy her delivery. But that is only studio vocal. Still to hear her delivery on her live performances.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by TrumpDonald2: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2018
greatman247:
This is ridiculous. Tiwa don't even shout to start with. Her songs are well arranged and articulated. Yemi Alade shout instead even though she also got talent. But Tiwa certainly not a fluke and not overrated she really can sing.

Bro, she's talking about their stage performance and she's right. Most Nigerian artistes fine tune their voices in the studio. When they perform live, you'll end up hating the song that you like. Their voice not good and they shout too.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by alinajohn123: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
We have introduced a new concept whereby all middle men have been eliminated from the supply chain so as to minimize costs and transfer the resulting cost benefits to the customers in the form of reduced prices. This efficient business model coupled with low margins has made it possible for wish hub to sell its products at the most competitive prices in Pakistan online shopping is the best way to buy the good a things.

Open 7 days a week throughout the year, we offer an unprecedented level of service with maximum assortment of products under one roof. www.wishhub.pk

Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by zico70: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
LOL
she is not far away from the truth. but none of the two can really sing. they are both hustlers not singer. we no get singers.
the quality of the voices in nigeria is average. nothing just strikes me. Asa is the only one i can listen to and relax my mind. I no no wetin Omawunmi day do with her voice but i stopped being a fan already. the other ones their voices day average.

Where u won con put simi
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by greatman247(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Bro, she's talking about their stage performance and she's right. Most Nigerian artistes fine tune their voices in the studio. When they perform live, you'll end up hating the song that you like. Their voice not good and they shout too.

I know whichever way she sees it.Tiwa is killing it. Sentiments aside, no one gets stage presence than Tiwa amongst all the Nigerian women musicians. If you have ever opportune to see her stage performance. She probably have something against Tiwa she does not tell us. Because her opinion is only entitled to her and she can't sell it to the rest of us who knows that Tiwa got it all.

What do you expect her to say in the first place? Yemi Alade was interviewed by her and its expected to sing her praise in her presence. If she sees Tiwa she will say otherwise and probably not bold enough to say that to Tiwa's face.
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by barrmey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
OAP Misi has slammed Tiwa Savage during a talk show on Hot FM which had Yemi Alade as guest. A video of the interview shows Misi stating that Tiwa Savage only shouts when she’s performing and that she doesn’t have Yemi Alade’s kind of vocal range.

See Video Below.

In another discussion during the interview, Yemi Alade revealed that she is in the same category as Wizkid and Davido because she has also shut down the same venues both singers have shut down.

She said:

Watch the video below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/tiwa-savage-shouts-yemi-alade-oap/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtiAgeEpPQg&feature=youtu.be

mumu .she thought being a successful musician in Nigeria is about voice. �����
it about giving the audience what they want and charisma
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by nkul: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ITS Wrong to say this.. dont spoil somebody's business
Re: Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says by Uka19: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
The OAP is trying to bring enemity between the two artist.
Yemi dey try sha, but you can't just compare the two, Tiwa is better. When it comes to language, composition and even the voice, I give kudos to Tiwa. Yemi dey try but her language I no dey understand a times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) / Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.