Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital (489 Views)

Alonso: Amid Bayern Munich, Liverpool Links, I'll Stay as Coach at Leverkusen / Ukraine Include Their Coach, Oleksandr Shovkovskiy In Squad To Face France / First Photos From 2019 AFCON Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by spycee1: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
The first pictures have emerged from the hospital where the Thailand boys are being treated, after their dramatic rescue from a flooded cave system.

In the photos, several boys can be seen in face masks and hospital gowns, at least one giving a victory sign for the camera

The pictures were published as new details emerged of the enormously complex effort to bring them out alive. The Thai Navy Seals also released new video showing how the rescue worked.

First photos of the rescued Thailand boys and their coach at the hospital

Sources in the rescue operation, including divers who took part said the boys were heavily sedated ahead of the rescue to prevent them panicking in the dark, narrow, underwater passageways.

They were then strapped to one of two rescue divers tasked with shepherding each boy through the underwater parts of the system, and bundled into stretchers to be carried through the dry parts

More @:http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/first-photos-of-rescued-thailand-boys.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by bobnatlo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is where life matters!!
A nation literally stood still and even lost a rescuer to see them smile again.

Here 52 villages a ransacked for 7hrs, women raped, children killed and even the unborn not spared. The culprits stay back to grab lands n occupy the abandoned houses.

Our govt is telling stories n saying media is making too much noise about it, after all twice as much were butchered in Zamfara, no pim was heard.
When there's election or to protect oil installations, they mobilize all milliary/police might as we see in ekiti today.
What a people!
What a nation!!!

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by bobnatlo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by chukslawrence(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
I sorry sorry ooo
I sorry for Nigeria
I sorry sorry ooo
I sorry for Africa.
Continue to RIP, FELA.
Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by Auladimeji2: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
bobnatlo:

Here 52 villages a ransacked for 7hrs, women raped, children killed and even the unborn not spared. The culprits stay back to grab lands n occupy the abandoned houses.

Our govt is telling stories n saying media is making too much noise about it, after all twice as much were butchered in Zamfara, no pim was heard.
When there's election or to protect oil installations, they mobilize all milliary/police might as we see in ekiti today.
What a people!
What a nation!!!
Always ready to point an accusing finger.
Do you pay tax?No
Do you have PVC?No
What have you done for Nigeria or Nigerian (s)?

Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by bobnatlo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Always ready to point an accusing finger.
Do you pay tax?No
Do you have PVC?No
What have you done for Nigeria or Nigerian (s)?
Can I mail u pics of my PVC n company tax returns (not up to date though) and when I'm done with VAiDS
documentation will update u
U can go to CAC to verify d directors in d comp
Re: First Photos Of The Rescued Thailand Boys And Their Coach At The Hospital by rex444(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
bobnatlo:

What a people!
What a nation!!!
how painful it is my bruv

(1) (Reply)

No!!! Africa Did Not Win The World Cup - Corruption Can Kill A Nation / Dakar To Host 2019 CAF Awards, African Player Of The Year / Hazard Not For Sale - Chelsea Boss Tell Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.