Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

"Love You Scatter"-check Out Ali Baba's Message To His Wife On Her 50th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Love You Scatter"-check Out Ali Baba's Message To His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (346 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Love You Scatter"-check Out Ali Baba's Message To His Wife On Her 50th Birthday by Gistvic: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2018

Legendary Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba, has sent a special message to his wife on her birthday as she clocks 50.
Ali Baba's wife has turned 50 years old and the comedian has taken time to celebrate her online.
To celebrate her, Ali Baba shared a very cute photo of himself posing with her (seen above)
He then wrote the following:
"Happy 50th Birthday to @mummymary_. You deserve a huge celebration. You have persevered. You have laboured.
"You worked hard. You sacrificed. You prayed. You hustled. You put in the time. You were bruised. You were discounted... still you rose. Above everything. You had God.
"You had friends. You had mentors. You had family. You had guts. You have it all... so happy 50th Birthday my MTO... MaryB... MaBrandi... love you scatter. (Why are some people asking why am I in the picture of her birthday? I am backing her up naaaa)"

SEE MORE > > > >> https://www.gistvic.com/2018/07/love-you-scatter-check-out-ali-babas.html

(1) (Reply)

One Dead As Dalung, Akoh’s Convoy Involves In Fatal Accident / Linda Ikejis Blog Tops SMS List Of 7 Influencial Blogs $ Website In Nigeria / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Impacted My Life In Many Ways – Helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.