Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic (21080 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Firefire(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I'm sorry, never knew you work as an hawker on the road to use full working hours on the road.

Terrible person noticed.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
People shaa can lie. Say 8 hours on the road. Then when will u get to work or return home. Maybe u start ur journey to work by 12am, arrive work by 9am, then leave work at 6pm and arrive ur house by 2am.

Are u saying u don't sleep? Or maybe you are a zombie cos u still owing father time (clock) 2 hours.

Nonsense liars

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by lastempero: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
cenaman:
bros if it takes u 8hours from mile 2 to okokomaiko that means u re jobless. because 8hrs is full working day.

The dude is a freelancer cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by QuickStandard: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Okokomaiko?

That's fraud, cos that road is in a mess and the contractors have abandoned the road.
In fact from Alakija to okoko is a no go area.

Check out the below pictures.
This is what people go through on a daily bases there.

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Horus(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9XoMFaEb18

See the new look of Lagos badagry expressway at night.
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by OlujobaSamuel: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

Terrible person noticed.
says an e-fighter for pdp/apc. You have been noticed, oya goan play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by lastempero: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

8hrs? Most times? bros abeg na, are you fayose, femi adesina, garba sheu or dino?
I'm not saying you are lying ooo

U spend 8hrs going to no where bcoz I can't imagine how u spend 8hrs to work to and fro each day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Firefire(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

says an e-fighter for pdp/apc.
You have been noticed, oya goan play

That road is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
8hrs is just exaggeration, I travel from my place in Badagry to Work at Festac daily.
I spend 3hrs to 4hrs on the road with traffic

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by OlujobaSamuel: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
People shaa can lie. Say 8 hours on the road. Then when will u get to work or return home. Maybe u start ur journey to work by 12am, arrive work by 9am, then leave work at 6pm and arrive ur house by 2am.

Are u saying u don't sleep? Or maybe you are a zombie cos u still owing father time (clock) 2 hours.

Nonsense liars
dont mind them, some dey even defend am sey its true.
the distance wont even take you eight hours if you are to trekk.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by QuickStandard: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9XoMFaEb18

See the new look of Lagos badagry expressway at night.

Lies from hell[b]
Lies from hell
[/b].
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by cenaman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
lastempero:

cheesy
lastempero:

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Basic123: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Succor at last, traffic for that side na war

More of the road pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/lagos-announces-opening-of-badagry.html
Unfortunately,under TINUBU that Indolent pigs of biafra love to hate watch grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Sagay212: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Road wey street light nor dey
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by cnonyechi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=uzohrome post=69280585]Long over do... The contractors ccecc are not serious with the job that has been fully paid. The traffic within ablando to okokomiko na die... Most times it tallkes me like 8 hours from mile 2 to okoko, which on the normal ground should not be more than 25 minutes. Well, good job from Ambode . but from okoko to badagry is another hell with extremely bad road as well. [/quot/]

Are u d one dat paid dem? D project was abandoned for lack of funds. Its rumored d money is being used for election. Most of d workers have been sacked so who will do d job
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by OlujobaSamuel: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

That road is terrible.
yes, one of the terrible if not the worst in the state.
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by cnonyechi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
uzohrome:
Long over do... The contractors ccecc are not serious with the job that has been fully paid. The traffic within ablando to okokomiko na die... Most times it tallkes me like 8 hours from mile 2 to okoko, which on the normal ground should not be more than 25 minutes. Well, good job from Ambode . but from okoko to badagry is another hell with extremely bad road as well.

Seriously dey weren't paid in full

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by davires: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

8hrs? Most times? bros abeg na, are you fayose, femi adesina, garba sheu or dino?
Its very true sir.Try come over and see

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by BonkoINC: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
8hours that's on a good day..

Guy is damn right.

And the whole road is in a mess.. I wonder what he wants to open..

Bout 5 or 6days back.. it took my neighbours about . 6hours from mile 2. Funny thing is that.

From iyana isashi to agbara took over 4hours..
On a norm that's like a 10mins drive...

So before u come here to insult someone have some facts. .. pple re suffering here for real.
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Gerrard59(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

I have but 8hrs, abegi, this one na like we dey get power pass wetin we need statement.
I have a bro with family that even lives in Agbara and works at Surulere, yet he ply that route daily in commercial transport.

cry cry embarassed

Mbok, is that not suicide?
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by mfm04622: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
uzohrome:
Long over do... The contractors ccecc are not serious with the job that has been fully paid. The traffic within ablando to okokomiko na die... Most times it tallkes me like 8 hours from mile 2 to okoko, which on the normal ground should not be more than 25 minutes. Well, good job from Ambode . but from okoko to badagry is another hell with extremely bad road as well.

Abule Ado
Okokomaiko
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by mfm04622: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
fatiaanu:
Oga Ambode, we need implementation and not just directive. The road is "four" bad from Okokomiko to Badagry. The activities of LASTMAN at Iyana Ishashi should be checked. They are not doing what they should be doing!!! Eko oni baje o

Okokomaiko
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by NoToPile: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lool if you are unlucky and you jam iyanaishashi hold up, iyana Era hold up,iyana iba volks barracks, alakija holdup in one single day then you can spend up to 8hours.

That road is a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by ebrochukwu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

chai that bros that quoted above can lie o. 8 hours. Chai kilode
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Well it occurs when it rains especially in the evening
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by NnamdiN: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

from 4pm-12am is about 8hrs, I've done that before on that road

1 Like

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by omakay(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Auto-ReportNg, i have always loved the way you cover news and stories of the auto and transport industry. But this one wey you do so na "penalty wey convert to throwing"

Stop helping the government to keep people busy with fake news. Stop making it look like the government is doing us a favor. The road is supposed to have being completely fixed and in current use. Anything short of that should not even be peddled to the public by journalists.

Even if the so-called "completed parts" are open for public use, the blocked and in-complete portions make the whole "good gesture" a total waste.

After opening the completed parts at First Gate through Agboju, what happens to the senseless blockade at Alakija caused be people coming out of Festac going towards mile-2, people coming out of festac going to satelite town and the rest of everybody.

What also happens to the devilish traffic from Barracks all the way to Lasu Gate.

Auto-ReportNg, if you have nothing to blog about again, blog about some auto-tech that will be useful to car owners or a car about to enter into the market.

Do not allow the corrupt government use you as one of their peddlers of useless news.

As for those saying that road cannot claim 8hrs of your time, you surely have not experienced that road on a bad day. Its easier for people in public transport buses to come down and walk through the traffic. Car owners have no choice but to see the hold-up till the end.

Suru-Alaba to Mile 2

Agboju to Alakija

Barracks to Lasu-Gate

Alabarago - Okoko

Oya, my fellow Ojo peeps, add your own..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by alleviate2002us(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
hugoboss70:
Good news from ambode but lets try and keep things in the right perspective op. Most portions of the road from orile to alakija which have been completed have been open for months to commutters thats why there isnt much traffic on that stretch so dis part of the annoucement isnt a big deal. The bigger deal is that repair work should start quickly from alakija all the way past okokomaiko to agbara the hardship is unbearable. And the street trading at iya iba is a major head ache that needs to be cleared.Thugs claiming to represent ojo lg regularly collect #150 per day from d traders and allow them sell by d road side. And to the person saying you cant spend 8hrs on the road is a lie try moving on the road from alakija to agbara busstop on a saturday evening after heavy rain. I swear u go find way carry your motor for head.���

@OP, this dude is a regular user of that road and has said it the way it is.

Please verify facts before you post Abeg. That news is Sham!!
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
cenaman:
bros if it takes u 8hours from mile 2 to okokomaiko that means u re jobless. because 8hrs is full working day.
you know weda na gala him dey sell for that road.
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by nedu2000(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

he is saying the truth,i have been stuck on that road from 11am-4pm.The roads are bad,narrow(even the design) and tanker infested.Ideal ingredients for heavy traffic.
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by jchioma: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
look as nigeria dirty. e be like where dem pour nuclear radioactive matter. kai na wah

since how many years way dem don day do this project. this project commenced before dubai begin build the tallest building in the world. how much is that project? they should tell us how much that project cost for a cheap labour country like nigeria.

Lekki sea port already don swallow over $1.6 billion dollars and e never complete. sea port in cameroon cost $1b only.

nigerian government just day use railway don swallow our money. no be even say na fast lanes oh. no be every places dem put steel rail oh. the old rail still day yet dem day swallow all the money. abacha start rail chop money. obasanjo enter still chop money. goodluck enter chop money. buhari same thing. for this one rail so. the rail na europe dem day build am go? dubai don finish their own start another one. qatar don start their own almost complete. just google how much the rail alone day swallow.

all the project na so so from lagos to kano. is kano the oil-producing state? how much really kano state day put into our economy? because kwankwaso and dangote dem come mfrom there all the projects lead to kano. why dem no carry am go taraba or nassarawa?

you no just fit know how much government day spend on federal projects. at the end of the day them go tell u say dem borrow above the estimate take complete project. dem go share that money.
nothing works in nigeria. even to book flight ticket online. many airline no get website. hehe grin grin na wah you have to look for agents to book ticket for u.

if you check around the world you go see how much items are rented or sold attached to clear pictures. just check any website where dem day sell vehicle for nigeria. you go see, call for price.
for what? you should put a price tag on your product and i will stop by if i can afford it.
check houses for rent in nigeria. the pictures are very bad. them go just take pictures of one place way be like say e look good. you cannot see a clear picture of wetin you want to rent or buy. very deceptive and full of criminal intention.
and nairaland no no say dem suppose vet people way day advertize for their site? every item suppose get price tag.

Chai bros! U made my day... walai! grin

wink Well, you know: This is Nigeria!
Re: Lagos Announces Opening Of Badagry Expressway To Traffic by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

It's very possible on that road. I have stayed in a spot for 3hrs before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / How Can I Get Egypt Visa / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.