Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (71467 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Zeydah:
may you not die before and after then
The Lord is my strength.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

I aint deluded. why? cus I aint a partisan of any party in ekiti polls.
Just bringing to ur notice the rate at which u are xo emotional abt the polls putting in mind that u dnt mean shits to em people u supporting. Be wise, all this ranting aint taking nowhere.
lol kikikiki. victory for professor olusola eleka of pdp is certain
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2018
kusimore:
Mr pdp stomach infastructure people all the best.
lol i dey smile ooo.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by activistjohnny(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
you igbo ipob wailers,what concerns you with ekiti politics?

worry about your biafran states and leave us alone
lol you are replying a yoruba man that resist any form of intimidation or harassment.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Konquest: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Nigerians have taken to social media to react between the invasion of the Ekiti state government house by armed policemen. The invasion of the security operatives allegedly caused the governor to lose consciousness momentarily after policemen reportedly fired teargas into the government house in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

A combined team of security operatives from the Department of State Services (DSS) and Nigeria Police Force, had laid siege to the Ekiti state government house.

A campaign scheduled to take place at the new Pavilion located at Fajuyi, which was within the vicinity of the Government House was disrupted as policemen teargased the participants .

Now, internet users have reacted to the invasion with most of them reminding the governor what happened in 2014 when he had the backing of former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In 2014, the former Minister of State for Defense, Musiliu Obanikoro and other officials reportedly arrived Ekiti state to oversee the governorship elections on the orders of the president as it was alleged that Goodluck Jonathan had instructed the Chief of Defense Staff, Alex Badeh, to use the army in arresting and intimidating opposition politicians before and during the election which went in favour of Ayo Fayose.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerians-mock-governor-fayose-remind-him-of-what-happened-in-2014-photos.html

^^^^^^
grin
Those security guys even wore BALACLAVAS [face masks] in the states of Ekiti and Osun in 2014
to intimidate and arrest the opposition members. Who can forget the NEGATIVE role of Marylyn Ogar
the female DSS spokeswoman under GEJ.

Captain Sagir Koli's secretly tape recording further exposed the lie in the 2014 Ekiti
elections.

READ MORE HERE On Captain Sagir Koli's Whistleblowing:
==>https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/07/why-i-leaked-ekiti-election-rigging-tape-nigerian-army-captian/

Captain Sagir Koli who leaked the #EkitiGate audio and documentary which had Governor Ayo Fayose, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, Iyiola Omisore, Brigadier General Momoh and others planning how they will stifle and trample the opposition using the military and other security agencies said he did it for the unity of Nigeria and the military.

“In order to strengthen the unity and continue existence of Nigeria, I call on the federal Government to desist from using the military for partisan politics. This is to avoid the military from being divided along ethnic and regional lines which is dangerous to the defence of the nation,” Koli said.

C. They ordered the arrest of selected APC stalwarts that could greatly assist the party during the election including the DG campaign organisation for Dr Fayemi Mr Bimbo Daramola. APC members in Ekiti State should be interviewed of what they went through. We were forced to do a dirty job for them with a threat of court martial.

D.They directed that soldiers must block APC members’ access to the electorates but all PDP supporters’ movement anywhere using a designated sticker with inscription, “National Security Task” it should be noted that some of these PDP agents were given NYSC uniforms because we were well briefed by the commander.

4. However efforts to explain my grievances prove abortive due to the military dictatorial hierarchy in channel of communication vis a vis threat of court martial from the commander.

I resorted to alert the APC high level officials with the aim of stopping Army from partisan involvement during election. A week to the election, the commander came back from Abuja and he made revelations being their final arrangement on how the PDP was to become victorious in Osun state as follows:

A. After welcome address by the commander, he thanked all his staff officers, and said “you all know who we are working for, so you guys MUST follow my direction. I am working for the presidency and the ruling party as you all know, is no longer a hidden thing” for those of you who are moles among us, the presidency is watching you, be careful because the consequence will be severe.

I learnt that some of you went to Lagos and met with Tinubu without knowing that his line is already bugged at Abuja, then we are in trouble, but before somebody will kill me I have to kill him first” (referring to me). The commander asked how many of us were involved, that I should say the truth, he now held a secret talk with the operation officer and military police officer to tie and handcuff me to Army HQs, from there I know that my life was in danger.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Airoflaw(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
I just pray this election will not be bloody... d way d two partis are taken things
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
7lives:

Ever changing times, the Ekiti people will not forget that election in a hurry.
If that TOUT like, let him wear POP all over his body, he MUST be flushed OUT.
I can't wait for him to be flushed out.
Re: Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2018
activistjohnny:
lol kikikiki. victory for professor olusola eleka of pdp is certain

Day dreamer, whr ar thou?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.