Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery (1943 Views)

Tecno Spark 7 Launched With 6.53 Display, 6,000 Mah Battery / Infinix Hot 9 Play Launched With 6000 Mah Battery, Check Out Specs And Price / Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Bigga5(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2018

You merely see large batteries like this in flagship-level devices. Batteries like this size are mostly found in mid-ranger devices. Apparently, this move simply means that Blackberry is releasing a flagship with priority on battery life.

This looks like crazy, but it’s real. A flagship-level devices with a 4,000 mAh battery.

As Tweeted by Evan Blass (@evleaks)

There’s no doubt that devices released by BlackBerry’s TCL in the past year and a half still boasts of good battery life. The KEYOne had an above average size battery, but BlackBerry’s choice to use a mid-range Snapdragon 625 the KEYOne made it a great battery endurance performer. Even the BlackBerry Motion had a huge 4,000 mAh battery.

This makes a lot of sense for BlackBerry to continue to take great battery life as a major selling point of its business-oriented smartphones.

There’s no enough information about this Blackberry Ghost. We’ll be expecting more updates from the BlackBerry Ghost. Stay tuned for any updates from them.
https://www.gobuzz.com.ng/blackberry-ghost-to-be-launched-with-a-4000-mah-battery/
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
They better remain in ghost mood

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Bintabisiriyu: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blackberry na fone, this my innjoo 10x better
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Naijawebmaster: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
If them like make them launch Blackberry Spirit and Dead Body... Android and iPhone ti take over.
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Dammylois(f): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Either dead, alive or in ghost mode.. I'm done with blackberry

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by 9teen: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
I'm Black not berry cool
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by femidejulius(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2018
The moment they launch it, the phone will die and become a GHOST just as its name.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by MrBONE2(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Blackberry just spiritually release the Ghosts of their Dead Phones grin

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by princemillla(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Dammylois:

Ghost mode cheesy cheesy you are not a Nigerian I swear
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Dammylois(f): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
princemillla:

grin
princemillla:

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by tempest01(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Hope it has android OS
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
If them like make them launch Blackberry Spirit and Dead Body... Android and iPhone ti take over.

So what os do the new blackberry phones come with? Blackberry keytwo is a very good device for people who still like physical keyboards.
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by masterfactor(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
greenhulk:

So what os do the new blackberry phones come with? Blackberry keytwo is a very good device for people who still like physical keyboards.
Don't mind those people up there commenting, they don't know what they are talking about. Blackberry has ported to Android OS for like 4 to 5 years now, they have released phone like blackberry priv,dtek,keyone, and before I forget those devices are beast, far more better than Infinix,tecno and itel put together. the only difference is that they came to the Android party late just like nokia

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2018
masterfactor:

Don't mind those people up there commenting, they don't know what they are talking about. Blackberry has ported to Android OS for like 4 to 5 years now, they have released phone like blackberry priv,dtek,keyone, and before I forget those devices are beast, far more better than Infinix,tecno and itel put together. the only difference is that they came to the Android party late just like nokia

Lol, u can imagine someone up there saying his innjoo phone is better 10x. The people on this thread sef. Blackberry dtek60 is a flagship phone that no infinix or tecno phone can even come close to.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by HajimeSaito(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dammylois:

Many are fine, but few are posing...
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by toideve(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ghost ko, st Patrick ni
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by randomShek: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
BlackBerry Ghost... Death before arrival

Infinix Note 5 now available for orders. Contact in siggy to get yours delivered to your doorstep
Re: Blackberry Ghost To Be Launched With A 4,000 Mah Battery by masterfactor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, u can imagine someone up there saying his innjoo phone is better 10x. The people on this thread sef. Blackberry dtek60 is a flagship phone that no infinix or tecno phone can even come close to.
lol, Innjoo of all phones. Innjoo that users tag as "buy innjoo and injure yourself" gringrin

(1) (Reply)

MTN 2gb For #500 & 8gb For #2000 - How To Subscribe / Apple Payment Declined / Where Do I Find This Feature In My New Phone Please. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.