Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,434 members, 7,843,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million (695 Views)

If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million by Digbys(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2010
Am offering you an opportunity to jointly execute a contract worth five million naira in osubi international airport warri delta state. the main reason am seeking a partner is the fact that I do not have enough capital to execute this project single handedly and there fore need a partner who will be present at site if he or she want to and contribute to the capital to execute the job. this job is going to take month but you can back-out after two weeks with your contributed capital and your own share of the profit, do not take this as a joke or scam, do not forget, NOTING WILL MOVE NOT UNTIL YOU MOVE SOMETHING, and LIFE IS ALL ABOUT RISK. for more information kindly send an email with the subject am interested to bruno2real@yahoo.com or bruno2real@gmail.com
THANK YOU
Re: Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million by OnyeBabe1(f): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
You are the very reason Nigeria is messed up, why bid for a contract you cannot complete? I wonder how you got it.
Re: Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million by Digbys(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
YOU DO NOT SPEAK WHEN YOU KNOW NOTING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT SEND ME MAIL KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON SO, IF YOU NOT INTERESTED LOOK FOR YOUR INTEREST INSTEAD OF COMING HERE TO POLLUTE THE WHOLE PLACE BY TELLING US YOU ARE A TYPICAL NIGERIAN.
Re: Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million by OnyeBabe1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
I dont blame you, your greed controls your life and those that are doing business with you.
Re: Do You Have Money To Execute A Contract Worth 4.5 Million by stagger: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2010
Onye Babe,

Nothing risked, nothing gained. His problem is not greed or that he should have cut his coat according to his size. He is trying to fulfil a part of the contract guidelines which is that he has to have financial backing.

However, he is doing it the wrong way.

He needs to go to the banks and get a reference letter, then discuss with his branch manager on financing the contract. Once you have a contract award letter which is verifiable, a bank can easily give you a payment guarantee to execute your contract.

The only problem I see here is if he is "touting", like most "oil dealers" do here on Nairaland. If he is not the original owner of the contract, then he has no business looking for a financial partner here.

(1) (Reply)

Can Manufacturing Company Needed / What Does It Take To Succeed In Fashion Business/world / Sms Ettiquettes Or Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.