Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To King Tonto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To King Tonto (451 Views)

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To King Tonto by goldcoinhub: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tonto Dikeh changes name to King Tonto

Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has announced that her first name has officially changed from Tonto to King Tonto, a moniker she has been making use of for a long time.

The actress showed off her PVC on Instagram and that name written on it was Dikeh, King Tonto, W.C

She wrote:

“BEAR WITH ME WHILE I OPT FOR GREATNESS..
#KINGTONTO #KINGSHIP #ARGUE WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT...(Na joke ooo I ain’t prouding Ooo #DROPS MIC”

The name has been her Instagram handle for a while and she has already been known by that name by a lot of fans. She announced the name change yesterday with a photograph of her voter’s card.

Tonto Dikeh is one of Nigeria’s most popular celebrities, owing to her reel of intense roles and characters such as ‘Wild and Dirty’, ‘Family Disgrace’ and a bunch of other racy movies.

At the start of the year 2018, she announced that she would be rolling out her own reality TV show to showcase her life to her teeming fans and followers on real time.

Titled “King Tonto,” the show will give viewers an insight into her day to day activities, being a mother to her son King and also undergoing cosmetic surgery.

It is exclusive to Linda Ikeji TV.

She initially had a hitch in the shooting of the reality TV show at the onset when her ex-husband got a court injunction stopping her from featuring their son, Andre on the show. But the actress stood her ground and went ahead with the project.

https://lailasnews.com/tonto-dikeh-changes-name-officially-to-king-tonto/

lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Changes Her Name To King Tonto by killuminati(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Z7F8MS6K

Bet9ja sure win there's love in sharing kiss

(1) (Reply)

"Happy Graduation My King": Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son As He Graduates / Dangote Says He Needs A Wife: See Why He Can't Take One. / [PHOTOS] N40million Hair Model, Chika Lann’s PVC Campaign Causes Stir At Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.