Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) (56745 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Balyz: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Him never see something yet

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by omojesu202(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
polithiefcians n drama

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by moscobabs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pain kee you... Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin

cry cry governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Jarus(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose the drama king grin
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by ollah2: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lol. Emotional blackmail to win the populace.

Only a phool will believe a sitting governor was teargased.

Where was his security details?
How did the year gas reach him?
How come he is the only one in severe pains?

Too many dumb Nigerians

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by CharlotteFlair: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
On Saturday when you and your puppet will have been defeated, you will see the real pain..

Idiot.
Madam kip kwayet! You made more noise for Anambra

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
DRAMMA QUEEN

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by tobida: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
IN MY STATE? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

GOD PUNISH BUHAR, LET HIM COME AND TAKE THE VOTE LET US SEE. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
I thought he claimed he was the Rock undecided
And that neck brace - mehn, teargas is now a spinal injury.
He didnt even need to go for a scan before he wore it.
Drama society of Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Fayose the man of truth. FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT
Fayose for town crier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by agbangam: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
hahahahahahhahaaa
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Iamgrey5(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is a drama king cheesy

This reeks of desperation Mr Fayose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by AustineE1: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is political brigandage,this is political terrorism,using state apparatus to bring down the citizenry,what happens to executive immunity...the very moment we elected an irredentist,unrepentant coupist general as our president,i knew we have lost any hope of socio-economic and political redemption.
Any nation that allows its leaders to revel with impunity,in the worst forms of tyranny and injustice,can never hope to be blessed with the grace of light.
Fayose hold on,continue with the struggle for liberation of Ekiti,we the masses are right behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by jjjjj2017: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti people must realize that a vote for APC/Fayemi is a vote for herdsmen to come in. If you vote for and support APC you will be killed by herdsmen.

Resist Tinubu and Buhari's herdsmen by saying NO to APC and Fayemi. Otherwise, Ekiti will become fulani killing fields, worst than Benue and Plateau combined.

Say NO to APC
Say NO to Tinubu
Say NO to Buhari
Say NO to Fayemi
Say NO to Fulani herdsmen killings and takeover

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Yusuf54: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let us start from here...Like For PDP and Share for APC

6 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Butterflyleo: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
“I will go back to the hospital for a while to rest… I am having a lot of pains, but I prefer to bear these pains because of you. I prefer to bear these pains because of you…”

Lmao grin cheesy

Somebody should just give this man an award already for best actor in a pity scene.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Philinho(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
People supporting this tyranny should know that is turn by turn. buhari is showing his real colour

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Afamed: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
A desperate act, with aim of flying abroad for medical attention. How come he was the only one affected among all the people present when the tear gas was fired?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Essential(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
happney65:
The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents. Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera

Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, on Wednesday shed tears on national TV, continuously wailing “I am in pains”, “I am in severe pains”.

The outgoing Governor cried when speaking with Channels Television, saying he was in pains after he was “shot at” and manhandled by security agents.

Fayose then broke into tears, lamenting “I cannot take this anymore” before crawling away from the camera.

Those tears came minutes after he addressed a crowd of PDP supporters, appearing in bandages on his right arm and a neck brace.

“I call on the international; community; Ekiti is under siege,” he had said.

“How can I be Governor of Ekiti State and be treated like this in my own country? My people, I call on all of you: stand and remain standing.

“I will go back to the hospital for a while to rest… I am having a lot of pains, but I prefer to bear these pains because of you. I prefer to bear these pains because of you…”

Earlier, Lere Olayinka, spokesman of the Governor, had said his principal lost consciousness and was taken to Government House clinic after policemen fired teargas canisters into the Government House.

Olusola Kolapo, Fayose’s deputy and the Ekiti State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant, had also said earlier that he was assaulted in his shoulder region by the policemen while his boss was also beaten.

Although SaharaReporters confirmed that mobile policemen fired teargas canisters to break up a PDP road rally for its candidate in Saturday’s election, it has yet to verify claims the Governor was shot.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/11/breaking-fayose-cries-national-tv-says-im-severe-pains

OSHO BABA 10 - AZO FAYOSE 0
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
I think my friends can develop little bomb powerful to wipe these animals called Nigerians out from the surface of this earth. Usless humans.

Please this massage is not for Nigerians in Diaspora.
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Somkaebu: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anyone that support this may him and his family experience the first hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by omoniomoade(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Reason why politicians hardly perform in Nigeria, Imagine someone who suppose to be Nollywood star finding himself in the Government house, Fayose abi na Fayemi be your name sef (Yoruba name too dey resemble sef........), twale for you.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Baawaa:
Fayose Omo ale,you will cry and nobody will say it is okay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where were you when he was running his mouth against Buhari and APC? I guess it was right ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Yusuf54: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
namet:
Ekiti people must realize that a vote for APC/Fayemi is a vote for herdsmen to come in. If you vote for and support APC you will be killed by herdsmen.

Resist Tinubu and Buhari's herdsmen by saying NO to APC and Fayemi. Otherwise, Ekiti will become fulani killing fields, worst than Benue and Plateau combined.

Say NO to APC
Say NO to Tinubu
Say NO to Buhari
Say NO to Fayemi
Say NO to Fulani herdsmen killings and takeover
...Will U keep shut...there is nothing like herdsmen Killing in Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Osun n ondo...Biafra boy pls be careful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Orpe7(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who else will Air such rubbish if not AIT
this country has gone to shiit!
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by nomskill: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is he the only one around? Why will he be the k e to collapse? Just the beginning, Drama don start.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by ajebuter(f): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Rock don jam dynamite tongue

You guys are rejoicing and applauding police impunty because fayose belongs to opposition, right?

You should remember that Buhari isnt immortal and will not rule forever.

One day, Buhari will leave office and the seed of discord being sown under his government against opposition will be brought to book..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by Victor08032(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
cool cool cool
oju aanu ti fo tikaloku

Fayemi self will soon cry bloody
Re: Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) by tobida: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yusuf54:
...Will U keep shut...there is nothing like herdsmen Killing in Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Osun n ondo...Biafra boy pls be careful

IF UR NOT FROM EKITI, STAY IN UR STATE.

EKITI IS NOT ABOUT TO JOIN FULANI TERRITORIES.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.