Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Situation You Never Wish To Find Your Self Doing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Situation You Never Wish To Find Your Self Doing. (674 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / My Mothers Ugly Wish / I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Situation You Never Wish To Find Your Self Doing. by suggyspic: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hello nairalander, is there any situation you would never want to find yourself doing.
I accompanied a friend to the mortuary. while we were their, the mortury attendants ask for help. Having boosted to my friend earlier that am not afraid of dead bodies decided to act brave and followed the attendant. Fellow nairalanders the rest is History because i woke up in the clinic. My friend said i black out when i saw too many dead bodies. what situations/experiences you never wish to find yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Son Vs. Dogs In Fight For Mom's Millions / Pleas Help Oceanic Bank Operations Staff / My Daughter Caught Her Adulterous Mum In The Act, Spouse Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.