Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Fedeex Address (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fedeex Address (urgent) (1167 Views)

Please I Need Confirmation For This Address / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address / Try This Email Address For Nicon Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fedeex Address (urgent) by God1st: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2007
please wat is the LNG HR number so that i can call them to know if i am shortlisted because i received a mail from them informing me about the 2nd stage of the test but the name addressed to in the mail is not mine and i have been asked to contact NLNG and ask for Tony Okafor HRR/11

please anyone with the fedeex address so dat i can go there to see if my i.v letter is there.Pls help out. help out help a brother out
i look forward to reading from you
Re: Fedeex Address (urgent) by dandosky(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
FEDEX office is located at Aviation estate along International Airport road 7 & 8 bus stop, then take a bike to Aviation estate. you can also call their front desk receptionist on 012714747 to confirm if you have any letter from LNG, though they will ask for your tracking number, i just requested for mine and i got it.
You can also call any of those phone numbers on the top right corner of your LNG letter of invitation to inquire from LNG if you are shortlisted, Good luck.
Re: Fedeex Address (urgent) by dipoowo(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2007
CALL ME dIPO 08030993933

(1) (Reply)

John Holt / Job At Exxon Mobil / Uac Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.