Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (71575 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Clevite(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He is over 60 years now and no longer a young man na
A Rock of over sixty years old should be harder and stronger, not weaker like this Rockman Fayose!!

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by deleo16(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, trying to win some sympathy vote after yeye Bello and Co made statements like they are the gods of ekiti state. Fayose better use this hospital level, to run while he still can, because what Buhari has in stock for him is more than that of Kanu and Families disappearance or elzhakzaki and families murder an indefinite incarceration . From now on police would trail him closely till after his immunity is over
why won't he when olisa Metuh and Dino melaye use the same tactics to prey on Nigeria emotions that's the new style Nigeria politics is full of comedy both PDP and APC are birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Clevite:

A Rock of over sixty years old should be harder and stronger, not weaker like this Rockman Fayose!!

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
LOL, TeleMundo and Nollywood have just move to Ado Ekiti starring Ayodele Fayose the cry baby governor, faking injury and tears to win sympathy votes for the state PDP.

Anyone with common sense would see through the unprofessional way he was fitted with a neck brace and arm slim while his free body movement belie a person with any injury.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Clevite(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
yommygift15:
so the tear gas affect him alone, not even those beside him? this is personal teargas of the century
That tear gas was custom-made for Fayose. It can't be effective on any other person!
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Our democracy is under siege.

Unfortunately some Nigerians still joke about the dire situation and got deceived by some insincere corruption fight cos they aren't students of history of Buhari's tyranny as military head of state.

A leopard cannot change its spots...a nepotistic bigoted leopard for that matter.
"Those who continue to praise buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in aso rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... it is fayose today, it will be somebody else today. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped. This man will push this country into a war"
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Clevite:

You're a good convert of Pastor Fayose's Drama Evangelism! Be ready for baptism.
Idgaf about Fayose or any naija polithiefcian for that matter. What I'm worried about is the highhandedness and desperation being displayed by the party in power and its effect on democracy. Election in Nigeria has been reduced to a mere competition of rigging and that should worry every sane Nigerian even those benefitting from the ills of the land.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Has Nigeria become a police state like nazis Germany? Who foes the police work for?the law,the people,the politicians or the rogue government?
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by bakila: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
brutal1:
you are the dumbest being to ever visit this planet ! If a tear gas is fired directly at his neck will he be alive at all? So in a stampede, the governor suddenly fell and people stepped on his neck na chicken neck bah?? Someone of his age?? So he inhaled the tear gas and fell and his neck broke abi?? And you talked about IQ? Don't talk about something you don't have. I dey ado. Fajuyi precisely. He was the only victim in this case abi? . Let him keep acting for mumus like you ! You be ode Pataki !
Thank God, someone from Ekiti is here. Please what is the possible outcome of this election from a dispassionate view point? Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0bjV-kvUg8
The video above provides an indication of Fayose's concession speech.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by cckalima: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyetunder:
tongue Are we blessed with sick and weak people as leaders? Our politicians cannot even take
impact of firecrackers before collapsing. He is already looking for ways to escape to a foreign country in the name of medical treatment just to avoid arrest and prosecution.
but he is still a sitting governor. the mumu buhari.will soon turn this country to SOME TIME IN APRIL. i am ready to fight from the other side when it starts. i am sure GMB WILL BE WORSE IF HE RETURN IN 2019 THAT IS IF THE WAR DOES NOT START
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by edoziel89: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is complete madness. What kind of harassment is this? A sitting Governor for that matter.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by zinizta: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

1 : If the launched canister is fired directly upon a person's neck .

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall

bros small small....

canister hits you at the neck. ...which means it was fired directly at him then we should be talking of an unconscious governor whose life is in serious danger...

dont be blinded by partisan politics....talk true...this is why i love GEJ....

lol @ neck whiplash no be only neck whiplash na neck koboko

2 Likes

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Clevite(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:

Idgaf about Fayose or any naija polithiefcian for that matter. What I'm worried about is the highhandedness and desperation being displayed by the party in power and its effect on democracy. Election in Nigeria has been reduced to a mere competition of rigging and that should worry every sane Nigerian even those benefitting from the ills of the land.
All observant persons know that the drama series being acted by the Nollywood actor Fayose is to actually portray the picture of highhandedness by the Opposition for the uncircumspecting members of the public to believe and thereby attract sympathy votes as his ultimate goal.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
zinizta:

bros small small....

canister hits you at the neck. ...which means it was fired directly at him then we should be talking of an unconscious governor in serious danger...

dont be blinded by partisan politics....talk true...this is why i love GEJ....

Read my next comment this thread I have addressed that sir...see my response to someone captures below

When I say low IQ is the problem in this country I know what I am saying , even you comment already tell me you IQ can never exceed 70 .. who told you the tear gas canister that would sprain the human muscles has to be fire at close range .. the hand fired tear gas launchers out police use has an drop zone of 120 to 150 metres depend in on the angle of attack employed for the drop arch ( hope you are smart enough to understand) that canister will only be fatal on impacts anything from 15metres and less and fired straight line

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by BishopofGod: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Unfortunately some Nigerians still joke about the dire situation and got deceived by some insincere corruption fight cos they aren't students of history of Buhari's tyranny as military head of state.

A leopard cannot change its spots...a nepotistic bigoted leopard for that matter.
Teacher and Principal of history, you can teach us now.Were you not alive four years ago? Are you now saying it is only Fayose that was teargased among the crowd?
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
BishopofGod:

Teacher and Principal of history, you can teach us now.Were you not alive four years ago? Are you now saying it is only Fayose that was teargased among the crowd?

If injustice was done four years ago then it must be allowed now?

And were you not alive when okadigbo was teargased and he died afterwards? Hope you know he wasn't the only one at the rally.

Stop supporting a evil in disguise who's destroying our democracy but claimed to be fighting corruption.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by brutal1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
bakila:

Thank God, someone from Ekiti is here. Please what is the possible outcome of this election from a dispassionate view point? Thanks in advance.

fayemi has a slim chance of winning though but the two candidates are wrong candidates as for me . one is a dummy and the other just want the incumbent out as revenge so he too has no good plans. They all want to be relevant politically. Fayemi is an idiot while fayose is a fool. That's my view ! What just baffles me is how we allow these guys play on our mind. Dino walked into the house after his ordeal all by himself and suddenly the senators assisted him when he needed to sit down the same way fayose acted his script perfectly today. These guys don't care. We are the gullible ones following them up and down. It is never to our advantage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by coolscott(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

SalamRushdie vedaxcoo
Are you not aware the police is reported to have hit him on the back of the head/neck with a gun?

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by bakila: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
brutal1:
fayemi has a slim chance of winning though but the two candidates are wrong candidates as for me . one is a dummy and the other just want the incumbent out as revenge so he too has no good plans. They all want to be relevant politically. Fayemi is an idiot while fayose is a fool. That's my view ! What just baffles me is how we allow these guys play on our mind. Dino walked into the house after his ordeal all by himself and suddenly the senators assisted him when he needed to sit down the same way fayose acted his script perfectly today. These guys don't care. We are the gullible ones following them up and down. It is never to our advantage.
Thanks. Your response provided reasons for Fayose's behaviour. We can not get there so soon. Even the so called established democracy are not without their problems. We are making little progress and have to all work to sustain it.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by bakila: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
brutal1:
Thanks. Your response provided explains Fayose's behaviour. We can not get there so soon. Even the so called established democracy are not without their problems. We are making little progress and have to all work to sustain it.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by brutal1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
bakila:

no one can shot a tear gas directly at you and you will still be here addressing people. Ask any medical personel - Someone with a broken neck cannot address anyone all these na script well played. This man here is a top nollywood actor who is a governor. Odunlade cannot beat D's guy at acting. He's the governor of my state and we know him as a good actor. All he wants is sympathy & attention.There are presence of security personnel at fajuyi i saw CTU - Lagos state and the likes ..I didn't sight a soldier anywhere. This is Nigeria where politicians play on our mind and we all follow them and at the end we start praying to God to come and help us. We are our problems !!!

1 Like

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by brutal1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Mr Funke....... U really dey Fajuyi bah

Tell me abt dis pictures, are they Fayose's pictures?

Nonsense people.
Funke fathers uncle ! ONly mobile policemen and CTU were in fajuyi as at the time I went to the area this afternoon. These pictures are not from ekiti state.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by brutal1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
coolscott:
SalamRushdie vedaxcoo
Are you not aware the police is reported to have hit him on the back of the head/neck with a gun?
"reported"?? Back of the head or neck You are a bad reporter i swear. You must invite me for ur next comedy show !! Let us see a video of where they did that or stay away from your phone for now.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

I have one question for you
Have you experienced both's regime??

I have, but we are not voting for Fayose, they two are evil. We are voting for Eleka.

Eleka or teddy bear? Have you ever seen Eleka speak in public?Just let me tell you what you don't know. Fayose just want a third term in office so he decide to impose his puppet on Ekiti people but unfortunately it will not work just like the way he didn't work for obj back then.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pfucking big mouth,afonja coward!isee how he cries like a bambino I don't know btw fayose,fkk & dino who is more childish. angry
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
the end of buhari is imminent
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
Fayose was seen earlier crying with a neck cast and bandages around his arm. I never knew teargas could cause dislocation but today I know.

the story said he collapsed!
that means he fell down,he can sustain any form of bone damage

beauty with out brain
argue with ur ansentors
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by habakukjss3: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

U r just stupid
Ode..
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Your scenarios are not just extremely cheap but also shows that you're an illiterate. Common sense should tell you that man has overreacted to gain public sympathy. But who am I to argue with you who doesn't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Perhaps it might be a coincidence fayose happened to be the only one injured and fractured when teargas was fired into a crowd numbering hundreds.

Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
owobokiri:
Those who continue to praise buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in aso rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... it is fayose today, it will be somebody else today. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped. This man will push this country into a war

It still baffles me how ngeneukwenu yarimo yyeske madridguy sarrki supports every act of Buhari even omenka that lost his ancestral land to the herdsmen still supports this aged tortoise that cannot stand for one hour.
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by cjrane: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Let them continue laughing and making jokes.
The time for them to cry and curse Buhari for destroying our hard fought democracy is coming.

They are just too dull to see the grave implications of what is happening right now
Re: Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Walahi,your school fees wasn't a waste grin
SalamRushdie:

How will you know when you spot an IQ that's below par na ...I will give you three instances how tear gas can cause a neck sprain.

1 : If the launched canister is fired directly upon a person's neck .

2: From the stampede that usually ensues when tear gas is fired as people try to escape from the smoke .

3: Someone of Fayose age can inhale the gas and slump then have a neck whiplash during the fall

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.