Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much (829 Views)

Don't Talk Too Much! / Why Do Men Talk Too Much These Days? / Nigerians Talk Too Much (without really thinking!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by ifihearam: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2010
but why youba people dey like talk like this?
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by sentix(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
craze dey worry u
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by ohaechesi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
Omo their own too much, haba, i never see

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by TMemos: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2010
What is the definition of 'talk too much'? Mind you, someone that is speaking a language you don't understand might be seen to be 'talking too much'. You need to provide a better insight into this potentially sensitive topic in order not to be labelled an ethnocentrist.
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by mki: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
I think I get what the poster means. Ride in a bus with about six Yoruba market women and the message is clear. Yorubas must always be in high spirit.
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by tpiah: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
because they are very social.

that's why others always feel at home with them.
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by Jibson999(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2010
Your papa.go ask ur grandfather, hin go tell u sey oduduwa na ur grandpops
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by neonet(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
@poster, u are right.they talk too much and i hate that alot.they always gossip about other peoples affairs.they are too nosey
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by tpiah: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^you talk true!!

however, a quick scan of your nl posts leaves one wondering if you're any better?
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by dominique(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
stereotyping is just a sign of plain stupidity.
Re: Why Do The Yorubas Talk Too Much by Vindy: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2010
Sometimes wen they discourse its like they ar quorrelling.

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Woman / The Alarming Pattern Of Absurdity In The Uk Naija Entertainment Scene / Beyond That Catholic Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.