Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy (36745 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:

No Wonder it's very easy for pastors to dupe you of tithe offspring first seed

You can't give us unequivocal statement
Mr man you don't understand anything that is why you are ignorant. Read your Bible very well because I just gave just one scripture that you find it difficult to comprehend. I wonder when I bombard you with many how you will cope.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by zinizta: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lalasticlala I think.. Pastors should stop engaging in politics

thats not politics... thats a serious criminal allegation...i wont be surprised if the pastor is right... most of these politicians are ritualists and devilish.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by talk2percy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
He lacks Akonuche! He should face the music. I wonder if he attended theological school at all
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by mapet: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Baawaa:
The pastor did not apply wisdom,who don't know that our politicians are ritualists

.... and you're not applying wisdom that you suggest
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by mapet: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Vinstel:
Can this pastor swear that it was God that revealed all those things he said to him? Let him face the music for his utterances, If it was God that truly sent him, the same God will deliver him but if it wasn't God then Mr. Man, you don enter be that

The illiterate "paito" does not know something is called "defamation"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by doks777(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm God dey
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by XaintJoel20: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
yazach:
Christian should stop going to church it is not biblical.

When you guys realize this fact, then you will be free from bondage

Say what you know and leave the rest...
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by uba1991: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
princeade86:
fake prophet abi. we don't even follow bible again. touch not my anointed man.
who anointed him? not every pastor is anointed
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joelsblog:

Operatives of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a pastor in the Assemblies of God Church in Owerri , Chukwuma Okezuo , for allegedly giving prophecies against the state Governor , Rochas Okorocha, during a church service .

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr . Andrew Enwerem , who paraded the cleric before newsmen on Tuesday , accused him of prophesying during last Sunday’s church service in the Urratta area of Owerri .

The pastor was alleged to have said in his prophecy that the governor was recruiting young boys in the state with the sole aim of kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes .

The police spokesperson said the pastor prophesied that Governor Okorocha was allegedly engaging in the ritual exercises towards the 2019 governorship election in the state .

He added that the “false prophecy” was capable of causing rancour and panic in the state .

“I parade before you one acclaimed pastor , Chukwuma Okezuo , of Assemblies of God Church . He was arrested during a church service last Sunday at Owaelu Urratta over false prophecies against the person of the Governor of Imo State , Rochas Okorocha.

“The suspect , while on the pulpit , made false prophecies against the governor that he was recruiting young boys to be kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes . He falsely prophesied that the governor was engaging in the ritual purposes with the sole aim of winning the 2019 governorship election and therefore asked the congregation to pray .

JoelsBlog

He shoukd be locked up till 2023.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
princeade86:
fake prophet abi. we don't even follow bible again. touch not my anointed man.

The bible is not Nigeria's constitution.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Baawaa:
The pastor did not apply wisdom,who don't know that our politicians are ritualists

I don't know Ooo.

And d one u know is newspaper stand assumptions just like the one the useless pastor said.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by ariesbull: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joelsblog:

Operatives of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a pastor in the Assemblies of God Church in Owerri , Chukwuma Okezuo , for allegedly giving prophecies against the state Governor , Rochas Okorocha, during a church service .

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr . Andrew Enwerem , who paraded the cleric before newsmen on Tuesday , accused him of prophesying during last Sunday’s church service in the Urratta area of Owerri .

The pastor was alleged to have said in his prophecy that the governor was recruiting young boys in the state with the sole aim of kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes .

The police spokesperson said the pastor prophesied that Governor Okorocha was allegedly engaging in the ritual exercises towards the 2019 governorship election in the state .

He added that the “false prophecy” was capable of causing rancour and panic in the state .

“I parade before you one acclaimed pastor , Chukwuma Okezuo , of Assemblies of God Church . He was arrested during a church service last Sunday at Owaelu Urratta over false prophecies against the person of the Governor of Imo State , Rochas Okorocha.

“The suspect , while on the pulpit , made false prophecies against the governor that he was recruiting young boys to be kidnapping children between zero and 10 years for ritual purposes . He falsely prophesied that the governor was engaging in the ritual purposes with the sole aim of winning the 2019 governorship election and therefore asked the congregation to pray .

JoelsBlog

All these pastors don't they know what is defamation
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Smarkie: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
prophets of doom
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by authority2006(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry
The pastor needs to be cautioned, even though we all know nobody goes into politics without a skeleton in their coffins, even the so called pastors in politics aren't left out..

Remind me in which of the past administration has people been arrested for talking(either good or bad) against a politician?

Nigeria Is sitting on a keg of gunowder... funny enough, there won't be an explosion but rather it will be an implosion.

May be you should first tell us any prophet, fake or real who had specifically mentioned a particular political office holder as a ritualist. He didn't stop at that, he gave a vivid account of how the governor will go about the ritualism.
Democracy gives no one exclusive rights to slander or libel another person unless jail is winking at you. Where your right to speech ends, other citizens right starts.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by akpanbaba: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
How do they know the prophecy is fake?
What would be the reaction of the police if the prophecy was not about the Governor .
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by ofwest47(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dooms day prophets are now abound in Christianity especially among the CAN can of worms who has never seen anything positive in human life.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by SilverEdit(m): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
You big head but Muslims can go to mosque cos its Quranical abi..his heart
is very full of hate
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by SilverEdit(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Your devilish heart is corrupted with hate from hell..but only Muslims can go to mosque cos its Quranical abi
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Macon1212: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:

Stop going to church and prepare to go to hell
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Macon1212:

Stop going to church and prepare to go to hell

Jesus did not go to church

The disciples didn't

Those before Jesus didn't

Are they going to hell also

Going to church is never biblical

Free your self from bondage of those business men called pastors
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 2:19am On Jul 12, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Say what you know and leave the rest...

Explain what you know and leave it if you don't know
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by dochenaj: 2:51am On Jul 12, 2018
False prophecy is now a crime. Nigerian police and their ignorance, and who are you to decipher that the prophecy is true or false?
It would have been more sensible to charge him to court for slander.
Which one is "cause rancour and disturb the peace".
Sorry Mr Pastor, you must have forgotten that you are in Nigeria where they can arrest you for going to toilet in your house without cleaning your ass, and probably label it as disturbing the peace. Lol
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by gennysq(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Joelsblog:
Lalasticlala I think.. Pastors should stop engaging in politics

Even from d days of old Prophets and Priests av been interfering in politics or kingship. Like Elijah, Elisha, Samuel etc esp if dey receive true prophecy, so its not a crime.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by millionboi2: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Baawaa:
lol
He just told us what we all know
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by babaireti(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:

Jesus was neither a Christian nor a church goer,so my pipul :stop deceiving yourself
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:
[/s]

No you got it wrong just tell me with prove that church is biblical.
MUMU, and what concern mumuslim weather church is biblical or not. mtcheew.
◄ Matthew 16:18 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

mumu. is beter you face your headslamming.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

MUMU, and what concern mumuslim weather church is biblical or not. mtcheew.
◄ Matthew 16:18 ►
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

mumu. is beter you face your headslamming.

I Knew you would quote this.
It is a pity that your pastors are not doing good to you guys.

Church, Assembly, Congregation
Which one is correct
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:

I Knew you would quote this.
It is a pity that your pastors are not doing good to you guys.

Church, Assembly, Congregation
Which one is correct
Ask Your Allah, he will be the one to answer that, mtcheew.
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2018
[q[s]uote author=Olabenjamen22 post=69305681]
Ask Your Allah, he will be the one to answer that, mtcheew. [/quote][/s]

And (the) slaves (of) the Most Gracious (are) those who walk on the earth (in) humbleness and when address them the ignorant ones, they say, "Peace."

Peace
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
yazach:
[q[s]uote author=Olabenjamen22 post=69305681]
Ask Your Allah, he will be the one to answer that, mtcheew. [/s]

And (the) slaves (of) the Most Gracious (are) those who walk on the earth (in) humbleness and when address them the ignorant ones, they say, "Peace."

Peace

Hold Your peace, your terrorist brothers need it more
Re: Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy by yazach: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Hold Your peace, your terrorist brothers need it more

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam / What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.