Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ariana Grande Admits She Experienced 'wild Dizzy Spells' After Manchester Bombin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande Admits She Experienced 'wild Dizzy Spells' After Manchester Bombin (294 Views)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Admits She Experienced 'wild Dizzy Spells' After Manchester Bombin by Citizenshelm: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ariana Grande is still processing the horrific events of last May.
The 24-year-old pop star covers the August issue of ELLE magazine, and recalls how her life changed after the bombing at her Manchester concert last year, which took the lives of 22 people.

ARIANA GRANDE REVISITS 'SWEET' SNL MOMENT WITH PETE DAVIDSON

“When I got home from tour, I had really wild dizzy spells, this feeling like I couldn’t breathe,” she reveals. “I would be in a good mood, fine and happy, and they would hit me out of nowhere. I’ve always had anxiety, but it had never been physical before. There were a couple of months straight where I felt so upside down.”

Out of the experience came the song “Get Well Soon,” which she co-wrote with pal Pharrell Williams and is featured on her new album, "Sweetener."

“It’s all the voices in my head talking to one another,” she says (continue reading on WNR)
http://wapnetrealm.com/ariana-grande-admits-she-experienced-wild-dizzy-spells-after-manchester-bombing/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Ariana Grande Admits She Experienced 'wild Dizzy Spells' After Manchester Bombin by Alwaysking: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
This small Hoelosho

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Motivation, Talks About How To Handle Hates / Actress Charity Nnaji Claims A Fan Bought Her A Car On Her Birthday / Banky.w Writes An Open Later To Ladies That Mocked His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.