Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals (5943 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Davidfash10000: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Delicious Meals

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUsV8N8Y9A

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chioma done juju dis boy with food.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:

Nothing like juju abeg.. I hate this wrapped mentality of Nigerians.
Ladies should know..there is more to holding a man down than always spreading legs to allow him poor.
Then he will like u but later u will become worthless to him.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by NOC1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
But some girls can cook, one sauce my love made for me the last time she came, my junior brother who came visiting is still talked about the meal yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Lozano: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
I won't be surprised if this trash makes FP angry
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nothing like juju abeg.. I hate this wrapped mentality of Nigerians.
Ladies should know..there is more to holding a man down than always spreading legs to allow him poor.
Then he will like u but later u will become worthless to him.
Thats your own opinion, I guess when his eyes clear he will break up the relationship or do you think Davido will be with her forever? Hahahaha
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
Thats your own opinion, I guess when his eyes clear he will break up the relationship or do you think Davido will be with her forever? Hahahaha

U neva can tell.. Even if the brake up..
She will lift her head up not being a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U neva can tell.. Even if the brake up..
She will lift her head up not being a baby mama.
I know what Davido is capable of, he won't let her go Scott free without pouring hot Akamu inside her, maybe he has done that who knows. time will tell. grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
what is all this fuss about chioma sef my @misstechy can do better by far. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
doubtinq if this girl hasn't cooked for Davido with kitty water!!
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
I know what Davido is capable of, he won't let her go Scott free without pouring hot Akamu inside her, maybe he has done that who knows. time will tell. grin

Yea time will tell... But if he has just know he is marrying her. That gal is sharp.
She learnt her lesson from his past victims. grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yea time will tell... But if he has just know he is marrying her. That gal is sharp.
She learnt her lesson from his past victims. grin
Hahahaha Davido marry? if Davido marry snow go fall Nationwide. grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
Hahahaha Davido marry? if Davido marry snow go fall Nationwide. grin

Lolz,.. He is a real player. But what I'm trying to say is.. If the gal allow am pour no say hr don ready to marry...
The gal cannot allow herself to be another shophia momodu or the other girl and the other gal.
Because she already has issue with her dad for dropping out of school.. So she won't wana mess things up.
I even heard the man disowned her dnt know if its true
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lolz,.. He is a real player. But what I'm trying to say is.. If the gal allow am pour no say hr don ready to marry...
The gal cannot allow herself to be another shophia momodu or the other girl and the other gal.
Because she already has issue with her dad for dropping out of school.. So she won't wana mess things up.
I even heard the man disowned her dnt know if its true
I know her wella now, through a friend in babcock 2013. dude even said he banged her, because dey have known each other from secondary school. she lived a wayward lifestyle then sha but I don't know if she has changed sha. well it's none of my biz. she's already made, having a cooking deal of 100 million and the fame Davido has given her. she obviously has nothing to loose if Davido leave her. but you saying she can't get pregnant for Davido is a big lie, Davido can impregnate her without marrying her. a player is a player.
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
I know her wella now, through a friend in babcock 2013. dude even said he banged her, because dey have known each other from secondary school. she lived a wayward lifestyle then sha but I don't know if she has changed sha. well it's none of my biz. she's already made, having a cooking deal of 100 million and the fame Davido has given her. she obviously has nothing to loose if Davido leave her. but you saying she can't get pregnant for Davido is a big lie, Davido can impregnate her without marrying her. a player is a player.

Lols I hve personally come across 3guys who claimed they have banged the gal, all Na wash bro. grin
Everything for the attention.

Anyways...Davido cannot get her pregnant without her consent bro... If not he would have done that since...if chioma gets pregnant today just kno that her introduction has been done or is around the conner..
When a gal tells u she dont wana get pregnant until things are set.. And u do otherwise.
If she sues ur a gonner.
In this case the court might rule u to will half of ur property to her for child support.
And davido wouldn't wana be in that kind of mess.

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lols I hve personally come across 3guys who claimed they have banged the gal, all Na wash bro. grin
Everything for the attention.

Anyways...Davido cannot get her pregnant without her consent bro... If not he would have done that since...if chioma gets pregnant today just kno that her introduction has been done or is around the conner..
When a gal tells u she dont wana get pregnant until things are set.. And u do otherwise.
If she sues ur a gonner.
In this case the court might rule u to will half of ur property to her for child support.
And davido wouldn't wana be in that kind of mess.

You don't have to believe, I'm not forcing you. but e be like say you still be learner sha, anyways like I said earlier time will tell. grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by generationz(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
hmm I wonder why people cut their okra so big though
You dare not cut it like that for my mom she will tell you you gave her yam to eat.

looks appetizing though

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
You don't have to believe, I'm not forcing you. but e be like say you still be learner sha, anyways like I said earlier time will tell. grin

Lol say I be learner..
Dnt let ur bae or sister close to me.

U will see shaa, Chioma can't be baby mama without settling down with him.
Why do u think davido is going crazy about her?.
Do y think its food? Which kyn food davido neva chop.?
But rather she has shown davido that there can more in a woman than getting pregnant for him.
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by YorubaAssasin: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:
hmm I wonder why people cut their okra so big though
You dare not cut it like that for my mom she will tell you you gave her yam to eat.

looks appetizing though

I can relate, trust me... grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by generationz(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I can relate, trust me... grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Lancevancedance: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
I am not a tribalist and would never be one but I think the reason Mr Davido seems to be getting "Fat" is because of the richness of Igbo dishes unlike (forgive me plz) the Yoruba whose dishes looks like vomit and Lacks vitamins, remember a UN reports states that Yorubas suffer from stunted growth because of their poor dishes

My one cent though

Remember, I am not a tribalist though

3 Likes

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol say I be learner..
Dnt let ur bae or sister close to me.

U will see shaa, Chioma can't be baby mama without settling down with him.
Why do u think davido is going crazy about her?.
Do y think its food? Which kyn food davido neva chop.?
But rather she has shown davido that there can more in a woman than getting pregnant for him.
Dude u are talking like you know everything, e go surprise you sha. David knows what he's doing. cheesy
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lancevancedance:
I am not a tribalist and would never be one but I think the reason Mr Davido seems to be getting "Fat" is because of the richness of Igbo dishes unlike (forgive me plz) the Yoruba whose dishes looks like vomit and Lacks vitamins, remember a UN reports states that Yorubas suffer from stunted growth because of their poor dishes

My one cent though

Ok
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by folake4u(f): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lancevancedance:

My one cent though

Oga this table you're shaking Ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Nightmareo07: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
Dude u are talking like you know everything, e go surprise you sha. David knows what he's doing. cheesy

Nah, watch and see,.. That girl is smart.
Men respect gals that have charisma.
The charisma of a lady matters a lot and this gal really has it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by wayne4loan: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lancevancedance:

My one cent though

angry

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by LisaAnne(f): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Hisduchess(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lancevancedance:

My one cent though

this is savagery of the highest order while pretending to be a non-savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Bluezy13(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Never knew guys gossip this much, damn!!!

The two guys up there (Nightmareo07 and Alwaysking) bagged degrees in gossipology!
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
Never knew guys gossip this much, damn!!!

The two guys up there (Nightmareo07 and Alwaysking) bagged degrees in gossipology!
grin
Re: Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals by Alwaysking: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nah, watch and see,.. That girl is smart.
Men respect gals that have charisma.
The charisma of a lady matters a lot and this gal really has it.
But not Davido, he is only with her because he enjoys her food, when's he's through with her he will dump her ass. just like he did to his baby mamas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Looses Her Husband After Praising Him For Staying Despite Cheating On Him / Davido Spotted Outside For The First Time Since Son's Passing(Pictures) / Guerilla Black And Biggie Smalls: They Could Pass For Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.