Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do You Smoke Weed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Smoke Weed? (1519 Views)

Why Do You Smoke? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2007
;d
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by busygirl(f): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2007
NO! it's very dangerous 2d health, nd besides my morals're really against drinkin, smokin nd any other form of immorality cool
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by bocamadias: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2007
Yes Man!
I man atake weed to clear up my head!!
Keeps a Broda me thinking straight [flash=200,200][/flash]
What can i do without my Weed o!!

cool Listening to Stereoman "If e no good for your health Quit"
[tt][/tt]
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
embarassed
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by mandi: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
Smoking marijuana will cause serious problems with your brain. It often disables the users short-term memory and may cause

trouble with challenging tasks. Even very simple tasks can become a struggle for someone who is high. Eventually the central nervous system will be

severally damaged. Do your research, that is where the proof is.

Google it.
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 22, 2010
I have tried it before. NOT my cup of tea I DETEST the smell but I am not against it. It should be legalized as it causes NO harm to the body; scientific FACT. The only thing is that it brings out who you are more, which alcohol does too however unlike alcohol cannibus is no drug. Once it becomes taxable and beneficial to governments it will be legalized lol. Some say it is a "gateway" drug rather than focus on the individual who may have an addictive personality or a need for ultimate highs (escape reality or just for the fun of it). Common sense will tell you if you base your "logistics" on the gate way theory then Advil, Tylenol, Asperine; etc needs to come off of the shelves; ALL of which UNLIKE weed can harm the body.
Re: Do You Smoke Weed? by danny212: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
4 breakfast, lunch and dinner

(1) (Reply)

Pain When Urinating: ! / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector!!!!! / ‘you Are Dumb!’: Whoopi Goldberg Tells Donald Trump Over His Ebola Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.