Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital (6469 Views)

Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Fayose Thanks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Gman12: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
may God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Gman12: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti is PDP

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wow...ekiti is sold out to PDP....

Clearly, Its not about fayose......PDP has infected them like virus

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by faladeSM1132(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
i don't see APC win this coming election in this place Fayose is much on grand here i was in Ado Ekiti last week and i witnessed PDP rally of thousands of people

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by SenorFax(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Wow...ekiti is sold out to PDP....

Clearly, Its not about fayose......PDP has infected them like virus
So you want us embrace herdsman and the likes.

If you love APC its not doubt you love buhari, it's that simple

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gman12:
Ekiti is PDP
before 14 july 2018 abi? tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Almaiga: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Trash, nothing for PDP and Fayose in Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by omowolewa: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC will do this to make Fayose popular

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Homeboiy: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
I pled with Elite people not to sell their mandate cos of 3k the way we did during Edo election

The choice you make on Saturday will stay till the next four years

My state is doing fine

best governor

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by MadeInTokyo: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari and APC will only disgrace themselves more in this Ekiti election

With the attack on Ekiti Government house today, APC has succeeded in gathering more sympathy votes for PDP in the election.

Ekiti people hate Fayemi and APC with passiom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by SalamRushdie: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
God will send the Jihadists back to the darkest cave in the the desert

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

So you want us embrace herdsman and the likes.

If you love APC its not doubt you love buhari, it's that simple

Either U have a fallacy impaired mind..or u just woke of an incomplete brake down of valium 5 in ur blood stream....
what part of my post looks like I'm in support of APC?? Or herdsmen...or any other party or candidate??

Are u alright at all??
Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by tsmat(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
let's wait and see
Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by SenorFax(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Either U have a fallacy impaired mind..or u just woke of an incomplete brake down of valium 5 in ur blood stream....
what part of my post looks like I'm in support of APC?? Or herdsmen...or any other party or candidate??

Are u alright at all??
Giving his right-hand guy a whole state means a lot, yeah, it means a lot and you know it.
Seems you were raised with insults

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose fall my hand today no be small.... He doesn't need to stress himself at all. Fayemi's leekansi slogan means "16-0 leekansi". The crowd today again scared them and that was why the attack was launched.

Rally or no rally, I know I'm voting PDP so if you like, continue to scatter all PDP rallies.

Bunch Of Fools....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Giving his right-hand guy a whole state means a lot, yeah, it means a lot and you know it.
Seems you are raised with insults

Nigerian politics is affecting u oooo....guy cool down ooo... looks like schizophrenia is loading oooo
Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Seems you were raised with insults

I wasn't really trying to insult u, mayb they came out wrong .sincere apologies....
Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by IsaAbubakar: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
chaii ngeneukwenu will not sleep tonight

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Masterppower: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Almaiga:

Amajiri, I know you want to steal the land of ekiti people at all cost......

I'm not a Yoruba but I hate injustice and stand with Fayose and the people of ekiti....

APC is a TERRORIST organization party lead by a TERRORIST and followed by TERRORISTS....

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by godliman: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Are these pics TRUE ? Pls someone from ekiti help confirm. If they are TRUE buhari should bury his head in shame

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Almaiga: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

Amajiri, I know you want to steal the land of ekiti people at all cost......

I'm not a Yoruba but I hate injustice and stand with Fayose and the people of ekiti....

APC is a TERRORIST organization party lead by a TERRORIST and followed by TERRORISTS....

Hahahahaha, you don't need to tell me you're not Yoruba. I know exactly who you are. You are a Lazy IPOB terrorist youth, who has been Ass leaking Fayose and FFK's Asses. grin
After the election, Prepare to adopt your new found leader, as coward Kanu is presently on exile. Fayose and FFK will resume the leadership of IPOB Terrorist. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Achor1111(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
My good people of Ekiti state, please note that anyone who votes in APC is a blood suckling demon, Federal Government can direct the armed policemen to lay a siege and disrupt opposition party rally but can't direct same to counter armed Fulani herdsmen, rather they will come to count scores of dead people. vote for APC and armed Fulani herdsmen will takeover Ekiti state.
Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by deboysben(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't see apc winning ekiti when Fayose is alive

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by biafrasun: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
A vote for APC is a vote of more killings as u can see in ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by activistjohnny(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely on july 14 governorship election. the voice of God is the voice of people. ekiti people are solidly behind fayose and professor olusola eleka of pdp. each and everyone will see the results of the poll.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by kcmichael: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Crowd don't win election.Do they have PVCs You guys boasted in ondo and Edo but today how far? By Sunday morning PDP will be finally buried in sw .mark my words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by CharlotteFlair: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gman12:
Ekiti is PDP
Naturally
Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by dubemnaija: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahahaha, you don't need to tell me you're not Yoruba. I know exactly who you are. You are a Lazy IPOB terrorist youth, who has been Ass leaking Fayose and FFK's Asses. grin
After the election, Prepare to adopt your new found leader, as coward Kanu is presently on exile. Fayose and FFK will resume the leadership of IPOB Terrorist. grin

As usual, always taking trash

1 Like

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Almaiga: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
dubemnaija:

As usual, always taking trash

E pain am grin

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by talk2emma: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Almaiga:

Ewu go and suck your mother's breast

1 Like

Re: Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital by Almaiga: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
talk2emma:

Ewu go and suck your mother's breast

Lazy IPOB terrorist, Ensure you prepare a place for Fayose, your new leader in Biafra. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel / EFCC Presents More Evidence In Fayose’s ₦1.8 Billion Trial / Gov. Aliyu To Quit As Chairman Of Northern Governor's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.