Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi (24591 Views)

5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / Breaking News!!! 45 Parties Adopt Atiku As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by chicagoPD(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
How I wish there is something else behind 16 ~0 fayose gave fayemi last election, These time will be more heartache for fayemi to deal with. They think it's about political parties. Segun Oni already know who will win, Him just dey look fayemi and his goons disturbing and hyping themselves.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
DWJOBScom:

I blame free data and horrible character
You must be a kid

Spotty, check the date I registered on NL, then subtract it from your age. It will give you an idea how young you are.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Donspicey: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari's Strategy,,,,yet Dat Won't Guarantee Dem Victory,,.July 14/15 Shal Decide
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Antipob777(f): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:
25 unknown parties

25 unknown parties but the same you and your idiotic pigs hailed those unknown parties that merged with PDP.
Hypocrites who only rant online but nothing to show in reality.

I bet you that your PDP and her looters will be retired in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

It's not about how many rich friends you have, it's about how many lives you touched with your words and actions. Your words just gave you out.

No mate. A winner is never seen with losers. Thats a fact. You can keep mad men as friend for all I care.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by emmasege: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
hush15:
Again, any ekiti person who has a PVC in ekiti state shouldnt vote APC. Its disaster loading...
Hope they have ears to hear.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by FitnesScientist: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by SenorFax(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

Spotty, check the date I registered on NL, then subtract it from your age. It will give you an idea how young you are.
You should be wiser then. Means you think below your age.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Butterflyleo: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose don cast grin

This gubernatorial election has exposed fayose badly.

Of course if anyone looks at Fayemi and Fayose and compares them pound for pound in terms of achievements, policies, purpose during government Fayemi would always stand out.

Reminds me of the time Fayose claimed to have gone to China to address the business community when in truth he was at a train station grin

The guy has been deceiving Ekiti people since 1744 and still wants to keep deceiving them.

Is there even one foreign investment fayose has attracted to Ekiti state throughout his 4 years as kpomo cutting, amala turning and okada riding thuginor?

I just had to repost these pics grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

You should be wiser then. Means you think below your age.
It was an advice spotty. I never forced you to take it. You can ignore it and move on - Stop taking shits personal. Jeez.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Organs(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:
25 unknown parties

Lazy youth. READ... some of the parties were listed.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well.....I cant 4get Fayemi's Da-green corps sha
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by SenorFax(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

No mate. A winner is never seen with losers. Thats a fact. You can keep mad men as friend for all I care.
Yes you can be seen with losers, nobody looses forever. But a person with such a mindset as yours is bound to self-destruction
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Yes you can be seen with losers, nobody looses forever. But a person with such a mindset as yours is bound to self-destruction
one loser friend dropping out of school is understandable alright. But many friends all dropping out of school at the same time is telling. But whats my take - he can keep as many losers as he likes.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by otokx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
All this Ekiti drama will soon end.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by SenorFax(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

one loser friend dropping out of school is understandable alright. But many friends all dropping out of school at the same time is telling. But whats my take - he can keep as many losers as he likes.
As rude and shallow as you are, if you are my friend, I will still keep you. It says a lot about oneself.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

As rude and shallow as you are, if you are my friend, I will still keep you. It says a lot about oneself.
No mate, I don't need losers. So if you keep me, I will drop you.
Your heros GEJ ans Fayose, are they your friends and do they know you are their friends? If you know the answer, then you know where I am coming from.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Owaincouncil: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:
Fayose did wrong in collecting tax in schools but Fayemi did worse.
EKSU's tuition fees was doubled during Fayemi's regime. Many of my friends sponsoring themselves had to drop out cos of the hardship.

Makes me wonder about the free education he provided, which is none.

And some imbeciles somewhere still think it's Fayose contesting.
We don't want Fayose as much as we don't want Fayemi. Don't get us wrong, the two (Fayemi and Fayose) are nothing but evils. Stop barking on the wrong tree.

We sight you. Fayose boy. U want to use style campaign for fayose through backdoor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by SenorFax(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

No mate, I don't need losers. So if you keep me, I will drop you.
Your heros GEJ ans Fayose, are they your friends and do they know you are their friends? If you know the answer, then you know where I am coming from.
Your loss, that statement says everything i need to know about you, anyway, may God save good ppl from ppl like you. And point of correction, we are not voting for Fayose, get your head straight, you don't even know what you are fighting about.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by blessingsystem: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerian politician strongly believe the rest of us are stupid. Yesterday PDP signs an agreement with 37 political parties, today 25 political parties adopt Fayemi of APC in Ekiti
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by deomelo: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2018

*Fayose just fainted*

grin grin
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
SenorFax:

Your loss, that statement says everything i need to know about you, anyway, may God save good ppl from ppl like you. And point of correction, we are not voting for Fayose, get your head straight, you don't even know what you are fighting about.
My loss?? For what? This guy you're freaking hilarious. Jeeez

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by SenorFax(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Owaincouncil:

We sight you. Fayose boy. U want to use style campaign for fayose through backdoor.
I dislike his government bro. I've tasted both regime, they are nothing but sour. All we want is a change, fine, Eleka is his puppet, but he's not going to be his puppet forever. We know that, but others don't.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by undeniableGrace(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

Seems you had a lot of broke ass friends. Its not good to have such number of losers as friends. Just my 40kobo... no hard feelings.

So disheartening to read this......
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
undeniableGrace:

So disheartening to read this......
Take a chill pill, read and move on.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by activistjohnny(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
even if 100 parties fayemi, Apc and its candidate will be defeated on july 14. ekiti people are not coward. they will never cast their votes for fayemi. they won't do that.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by abimic(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this news? if not fayose, it's no news, only dino melaye treatment of fayose I want to read....shebi fayose can talk, he can do that better when he's bed ridden. grin....payback time for PDP's crime in rivers, ekiti last gubernatorial election ...
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by undeniableGrace(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:
Take a chill pill, read and move on.

The best sentence from a low life. Disgusting in every facet.
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by DWJOBScom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

Still a kid
Poor you
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by Olastep1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's wait and see

In need of a professional website?
In need of a comprehensive social media promotion/campaign?
Contact Olastep Networks today!!! ||

Visit > > > || Olastep.net websiteâ„¢ .
You can call 07037225305 or 08150919336
Re: Ekiti 2018: 25 Political Parties Adopt Fayemi by frowland(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Still a kid
Poor you
Who you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) / More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.