Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

CLOSED - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CLOSED (486 Views)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Please Help, I'm Growing Bald At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thread Closed
Re: CLOSED by SUPERPACK: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ridhw0n:
Please good people of Nairaland i'm highly depressed and i need help. I don't want to die young, i need someone to talk to please.
we are listening.
Re: CLOSED by Bintabisiriyu: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ridhw0n:
Please good people of Nairaland i'm highly depressed and i need help. I don't want to die young, i need someone to talk to please.

Hahahahaha, depressed? Are you from America.
Oga parkwell.
If u wan die die.
U think say e dey easy to die na him i never kpuf.
Oga just live on jare and have fun
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
it's better you say - You are stranded and need 5k.

Than to come and be playing with people's hot temper this evening.

Which one is that you're depressed, you done earn reach N200k for this lifetime.

So what is now dragging you down.
Come enjoy your day abeg.
Re: CLOSED by Naijawebmaster: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
What is making you depressed?

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Effective joystick Exercises To Stop PE And Strengthen Erections / Moringa / 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.