Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Confesses, Mentions Two Accomplices - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Confesses, Mentions Two Accomplices (458 Views)

Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Confesses, Mentions Two Accomplices by hypemanifeanyi: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Indications emerged on Wednesday that two other accomplices partook in the killing of the daughter of the former Ondo deputy governor, Khadijat, who was allegedly killed by her boyfriend for money ritual.

The main suspect, Adeyemi Alao, who made this confession during his parade by the Ondo State Police Command in Akure, the state capital, said the two other suspects took to their heels after killing the final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko.

Explaining how the young lady was murdered, Adeyemi said her girlfriend of eight years was killed by the other two suspects but he dug the grave inside his room where the girl was buried.

Giving the graphic details, Adeyemi said “Khadijat was my girlfriend since 2010 and she visited me to help her in writing her final project in school. She slept in my place on Thursday and left on Friday the following day.

“She sent a text message to me on Monday, 2nd July that I should send some money to her. But I was surprised to see her that same Monday when she came with two boys to my room.

“I left her in my room with the two boys but when they called me some 30 minutes later, one of the guys brought out a gun and ordered me to kneel down while one of them was making love to Khadijat who was naked on my bed”

Full Story on: https://www.mrifeanyisnews.com/2018/07/killer-of-ex-ondo-deputy-governors.html

Re: Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Confesses, Mentions Two Accomplices by GavelSlam: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Fake Military Colonel In Abia (photo) / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Theft & Fraud, He Gives His Side Of The Story / You Won't Believe What This Street Hawker Did After Seeing Prisoners In A Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.