Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,422 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. (405 Views)

Justice Paul Obidigwe Attacked, Houses Burnt In Anambra Communal Clash / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by KOKSNATION: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Many are feared dead as Izzi People of Ebonyi engage in a communal clash with Ipalla people of Cross Rivers State and nothing is being done about it.

According to an eye-witness, there is an ongoing communal war between the people of Izzi in Ebonyi State and Ipalla of Cross Rivers State. The clash is so serious that it has claimed more lives than expected within the short period of 3days.

Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten the attention required and as we speak, nothing is being done about it because the news have not gotten to the right channels.

The eye-witness who happens to be traveling through that region posted on his twitter handle his experience while plying the route on Sunday.

I saw men armed with different kinds of gun they can afford, others with matchets and either red or black ribbons tied on their heads ride on bikes to and fro the war front dangerously. Some even go with...........https://koksnation..com/2018/07/crisis-looms-between-izzi-and-ipalla.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by nosiebaba(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Go and fight buhari you people cannot go. Continue killing yourselves. Una never get problem.

1 Like

Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by papoudaupolos: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
nosiebaba:
Go and fight buhari you people cannot go. Continue killing yourselves. Una never get problem.
You wetin de hold you to go and fight Buhari? Fear? ignorance? no ballz?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by GavelSlam: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is it Fulani Herdsmen?

If it isn't , then only bloggers can help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by GworoChewinMaga: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
My Igbo friends always complained about their Ebonyi cousins and their desperation over land issues.

I believe the Ebonyi people are in the wrong here because every Igbo person I know complains about them.
Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by GworoChewinMaga: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:
Is it Fulani Herdsmen?

If it isn't , then only bloggers can help you.
[/s]

Fulani c0ck sucker

2 Likes

Re: Communal Clash Between Izzi Of Ebonyi State And Ipalla Of Cross Rivers State. by nosiebaba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

You wetin de hold you to go and fight Buhari? Fear? ignorance? no ballz?
Me I no carry gun and knife dey fight fellow masses na. I still dey find the sense of your question bros

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayosic Foolery / Bakare: I Didn't Meet Buhari Because Of Adeosun / GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.