Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi (1031 Views)

Fayose Vs Dino Melaye Vs Olisa Metuh:who Rocks The Neck Collar Best?(photos) / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years / July 14 Ekiti Rematch Day, Fayose Vs Fayemi, F Vs F, Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
The last time we had this level of political desperation and federal meddling in a local election it eventually led to a civil war.

If you are NOT Yoruba, please refrain from doing more than commenting.

The Yoruba as I have always stated, is not capable in any way of deciding their leadership through civil democratic process.

Fayemi, just like Akintola, is ready to burn down Ekiti state with the help of external forces all for his selfish vain ambition to be Governor.

Akintola did the same thing and had a lot of help from Tafa Belewa over his battle of supremacy with Awo.

The deluded useful idiots in the Nigerian Army thought it was their calling to "save the day" by staging a marxist inspired coup. Guess what? Nobody fcking asked them for help!

If after more than 50yrs the Yoruba keeps towing this foolish path of self destruction, it is because the Yoruba knows he can get others to do their dirty work(Awus/Fulanis) in burning his own state/region for his own selfish ambition and also the Yoruba can always have the Igbos to blame for their foolishness.

As much as I adore and admire Fayose and also a PDP supporter, I must state here that the on-going foolishness and desperation being orchestrated by the Yorubas of APC extraction in their own land is none of any of our business.

Let Fayemi burn down Ekiti in return for a tenured governorship position. Maybe then Yorubas will finally have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Teeisaac(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Ziggylady(f): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
My Anambra State did not have the kind of arch-rivalry we are witnessing between Fayose and Fayemi...Election was held without this 'war' going on in Ekiti State.

Its another Awolowo versus Akintola indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

My Anambra State did not have the kind of arch-rivalry we are witnessing between Fayose and Fayemi...Election was held without this 'war' going on in Ekiti State.

Its another Awolowo versus Akintola indeed.

The irony of your analogy is that Anambra elections saw over 10 billionaires jostling for the seat but at no time was political thuggery ever deployed.

6 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Ziggylady(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

The irony of your analogy is that Anambra elections saw over 10 billionaires jostling for the seat but at no time was political thuggery ever deployed.

Yet we are called 'politicall neophytes',while 'they' claim 'sophisticated politics.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by stigmond(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ur point is baseless my guy!!
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
stigmond:
Ur point is baseless my guy!!
[/s]

Wild wild west

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by tunjiajayi: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Buhari with all his tyrannical ways can never dare do this to any sitting or past Governor from the core north.

Even when he was chasing Lamido of Jigawa around he afforded Lamido a degree of dignity. Lamido was never arrested in his house or on the street but was invited and from there detained before Buhari was forced to release him by the courts.

Dasuki even enjoys a level of respect by the way he is being handled by the DSS. But here you have a bonafide sitting governor and the most vocal Yoruba man at that who has fought against Buhari's tyranny and Jihadist expansionism into Yoruba land but here you are making a mockery of his current travails.

Some of us here have the vision, will and determination to change Nigeria for good and are ready to sacrifice all we have for it but when we see idiots like you we know it isn't worth us even breaking a sweat.

Get sense afonja

You wey get sense try dey use am.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by tunjiajayi: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

You are currently goading Buhari to insult one of your sitting governors all because of misplaced partisan and religious views.

Fayose's greatest enemies are not in Aso Rock but you yoruba muslims.

Continue.

Your mind is warped !
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's a proven fact that you people thrive in chaos and confusion.. you try to create problem where there is none.

Insult Yorubas and Hausas today but go behind to lick an aboki like Atiku balls tomorrow.
Shameless lots!
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Buhari with all his tyrannical ways can never dare do this to any sitting or past Governor from the core north.

Even when he was chasing Lamido of Jigawa around he afforded Lamido a degree of dignity. Lamido was never arrested in his house or on the street but was invited and from there detained before Buhari was forced to release him by the courts.

Dasuki even enjoys a level of respect by the way he is being handled by the DSS. But here you have a bonafide sitting governor and the most vocal Yoruba man at that who has fought against Buhari's tyranny and Jihadist expansionism into Yoruba land but here you are making a mockery of his current travails.

Some of us here have the vision, will and determination to change Nigeria for good and are ready to sacrifice all we have for it but when we see idiots like you we know it isn't worth us even breaking a sweat.

Get sense afonja
O boy see finishing, afonja will always remain afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alariiwo:
It's a proven fact that you people thrive in chaos and confusion.. you try to create problem where there is none.

Ekiti is currently under siege by Fayemi's Awusa/Fulani/Ebira/Nupe thugs plus their uniformed collegues in the Nigerian security services and you have the effontry to blame Igbos for it?

Or should I remind you, that it is you same afonjas that are cheering the invasion of Ekiti state house and the manhandling of Fayose?

As I stated in my original post:

If after more than 50yrs the Yoruba keeps towing this foolish path of self destruction, it is because the Yoruba knows he can get others to do their dirty work(Awus/Fulanis) in burning his own state/region for his own selfish ambition and also the Yoruba can always have the Igbos to blame for their foolishness.

I knew you will come around with your Igbo bashing and transfer of blame.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by IsaAbubakar: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Insult Yorubas and Hausas today but go behind to lick an aboki like Atiku balls tomorrow.
Shameless lots!
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just like Fayose, Fayemi will return as Ekiti state governor..

Igbos are afraid of PDP losing the only SW state they have, not that they care about governance in Ekiti State.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Ekiti is currently under siege by Fayemi's Awusa/Fulani/Ebira/Nupe thugs plus their uniformed collegues in the Nigerian security services and you have the effontry to blame Igbos for it?

Or should I remind you, that it is you same afonjas that are cheering the invasion of Ekiti state house and the manhandling of Fayose?

As I stated in my original post:

I knew you will come around with your Igbo bashing and transfer of blame.

Honestly, I don't get the problem with you guys..

Fayemi is a Yoruba man from Ekiti not an Hausa or Fulani, so why the noise?

Why can't you face your region and stick to your biafra course for once?
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:
Just like Fayose, Fayemi will return as Ekiti state governor..

Igbos are afraid of PDP losing the only SW state they have, not that they care about governance in Ekiti State.
[/s]

When will you get sense and know that politics isn't like a game of football?

This isn't about electoral victories but what it represents and portends for your future race!!

Get sense afonja

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Honestly, I don't get the problem with you guys..

Fayemi is a Yoruba man from Ekiti not an Hausa or Fulani, so why the noise?

Why can't you face your region and stick to your biafra course for once?
[/s]

Because your foolishness has a way of causing National tremors.

Your foolishness put us in this chanji mess and you still want to repeat it AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

When will you get sense and know that politics isn't like a game of football?

This isn't about electoral victories but what it represents and portends for your future race!!

Get sense afonja

Is it your race? NO!

So face front
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

Is it your race? NO!

So face front
[/s]

If you afonjas could not mind your business in Rivers, Bayelsa and Anambra, I see know reason why you will insist we take our attention from Ekiti.

We are watching your foolish generation hand their future to Sokoto. We are just here to take notes for posterity sake.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by wingmanII: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

You are currently goading Buhari to insult one of your sitting governors all because of misplaced partisan and religious views.

Fayose's greatest enemies are not in Aso Rock but you yoruba muslims.

Continue.

Spot on! I expected every sane and enlightened individual to cry out loud against this treatment meted out on the Executive governor of Ekiti state. Even a self acclaimed progressive like Tinubu has kept mute.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

Because your foolishness has a way of causing National tremors.

Your foolishness put us in this chanji mess and you still want to repeat it AGAIN!

I only feel sorry for you people..

With the June 12 elections result announced, Yorubas now know who their real enemies are.

It's like you can't read the handwriting on the wall. Your game of deceit is over.

Yorubas are fully awake now and are ready to work with liberal minds for progress.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
wingmanII:

Spot on! I expected every sane and enlightened individual to cry out loud against this treatment meted out on the Executive governor of Ogun state. Even a self acclaimed progressive like Tinubu has kept mute.

What about that fake champion of civil liberties called Falana?

Falana has lost his voice since Kemi-Gate. Lets see if he will use one of his warped legal interpretations to defend the Police invasion of Ekiti State govt house and the manhandling of a sitting governor.

I won't be surprised if he does because this same idiot once declared early in Buhari's administration that Fayose can be arraingend in a Military Tribunal.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

I only feel sorry for you people..

With the June 12 elections result announced, Yorubas now know who their real enemies are.

It's like you can't read the handwriting on the wall. Your game of deceit is over.

Yorubas are fully awake now and are ready to work with liberal minds for progress.

[/s]

A yoruba man has invited thugs from the north to come and cause chaos in his own state towards rigging an election and here you are diverting to me?

Is Fayemi an Igbo man as well?

As I said, yorubas will find some one to do their dirty work and another to blame for the outcome.

Continue deceiving yourselves over your phantom unity

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

A yoruba man has invited thugs from the north to come and cause chaos in his own state towards rigging an election and here you are diverting to me?

Is Fayemi an Igbo man as well?

As I said, yorubas will find some one to do their dirty work and another to blame for the outcome.

Continue deceiving yourselves over your phantom unity

After all the blabs, you and your kinsmen will still vote a Northerner with the hope to sideline Yorubas like you did with GEJ.

Can you now see why you ain't making sense?
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

After all the blabs, you and your kinsmen will still vote a Northerner with the hope to sideline Yorubas like you did with GEJ.

Can you now see why you ain't making sense?

[/s]

I thought you voted GEJ in 2011? Or are you from Osun where you guys voted Ribadu?

You can blab all the nonsense that the two only existing brain cells you can rub together in that your empty koran carrying skull can conjure but it won't change the fact that Yorubas like yourselves are cheering the desecration of the constitutionally backed position of a governor.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by Alariiwo: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

I thought you voted GEJ in 2011? Or are you from Osun where you guys voted Ribadu?

You can blab all the nonsense that the two only existing brain cells you can rub together in that your empty koran carrying skull can conjure but it won't change the fact that Yorubas like yourselves are cheering the desecration of the constitutionally backed position of a governor.

For the records, we are progressives not secessionists.

We can choose to work with whoever we want be it South, East or North so you trying to preach hate to me is useless.

You're just as dangerous as the Northerner to me going by your useless and baseless logic.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by GworoChewinMaga: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

For the records, we are progressives not secessionists.

We can choose to work with whoever we want be it South, East or North so you trying to preach hate to me is useless.

You're just as dangerous as the Northerner to me going by your useless and baseless logic.
[/s]

You are NOT Progressives but rather communist scum who want freebies.

A secessionist at least has a degree of confidence in their collective ability to stand on their own.

The only reason you still scream one Nigeria is because of the free oil money.
Re: Awolowo Vs Akintola : Fayose Vs Fayemi by tollyboy5(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

You are NOT Progressives but rather communist scum who want freebies.

A secessionist at least has a degree of confidence in their collective ability to stand on their own.

The only reason you still scream one Nigeria is because of the free oil money.

My guy relax I'll try not to be tribal though I'll be. I would say we are progressive because we can't fight secessionist fight for them just the way they can't fight for us. its a politics of interest wink and yeebos are not sophisticated enough to manipulate their interest, not that we don't have the money but its better this way 4 now. As for the ekiti wahala I don't know what fayemi wants again it depends on the people now. WE ALL KNOW SOUTHWEST POLITICS IS WILD. don't worry we'll take care of our self's

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of EFCC - Fayose / BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja / EXCLUSIVE: Another Buhari’s Minister Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.