Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Help!!! My Skin!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Skin!!! (580 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Skin!!! by Gspotlicker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
My fellow nairalanders due to the kind of hustle I do now our days my skin colour is getting dark (I.e from chocolate to black).what should I do?,which type of cream should I use pls (I don't want a bleaching cream ooo). lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
what about staying out of the sun for a while?!
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by Lexusgs430: 3:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Gspotlicker:
My fellow nairalanders due to the kind of hustle I do now our days my skin colour is getting dark (I.e from chocolate to black).what should I do?,which type of cream should I use pls (I don't want a bleaching cream ooo). lalasticlala

Get a sun cream with SPF30/50 or avoid unnecessary exposure under the sun..........
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by Gspotlicker(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
what about staying out of the sun for a while?!
if i stay out if sun is just like telling me to stay away from food
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by may320: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Gspotlicker:
Uhhmmm, it is well.
There's no way a light skinned person will be staying under the sun continuously and the skin wouldn't be affected.
Just keep looking out for other opportunities that could end your staying under the sun for longer period.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2018
you can use sun screen lotions and oils not bleaching. I can get you some if you care
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gspotlicker:

well since you know you cant stay away from food, why dont you use that same principle and accept that you cant stay off sun, and therefore will get darker in the same process?!
Re: Help!!! My Skin!!! by kingchris30(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
my brother if you continue to stay under sun, the condition will be the same no matter the cream you use, God will provide better opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Painful Urination / Red Tiger Arthritis Balm Needed Urgently / We Have Enough Oxygen At Federal Medical Centre , Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.