Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 (10575 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Encounter?

England: 54% (17 votes)
USA: 25% (8 votes)
Draw: 19% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 / 2013 CAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Rwanda (2 - 0) On Saturday June 16 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2010
Given Madrids history with doing business one should be worried.

Robben and Sneijder they sold were in the CL finals while they havent crossed second round in 6yrs. that is dud!!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with them being overly passionate, optimistic and positive about winning each time a tournament such as this comes around. It is OUR national sport, more so than other countries because it is a game that was CREATED in England!! How else do you want them to approach a tournament like this?

Being passionate is different from being unrealistic. When they have such clueless and overrated players, how can they win?

Can being passionate make Ganiyu Salami beat Rafel Nadal? Can being passionate make me beat Kobe Bryant in basketball?

They should realise that the talent is non exstent and be more realistic with their expectations
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
After Wayne Bridge refused to play for England while John Terry remains captain, fans are now urging JT to try it on with Emile Heskey's and Robert Green's wife.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by A40(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Robben and Sneijder they sold were in the CL finals while they havent crossed second round in 6yrs. that is dud!!!

Being passionate is different from being unrealistic. When they have such clueless and overrated players, how can they win?

Can being passionate make Ganiyu Salami beat Rafel Nadal? Can being passionate make me beat Kobe Bryant in basketball?

They should realise that the talent is non exstent and be more realistic with their expectations
No mind that Elosela chick e be like say she don Mezebu cheesy grin. I don't know any serious footie fan or pundit that takes the Three Blind Mice serious

EloSela:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! So funny!

Oh please stop with the trash talk! They're so useless that that invented a game called football which is now the most popular game in the world BAR none!!!! We are the first country in the world to put together a football national team and the English Premier League is watched by half a billion people worldwide. Even if England don't win we will always be winners for those facts alone so please go and W ANK off your erection at another cause.

Odaaran gidi gan ni e ooh! Why not have a coke and a smile and just shut up! Why is the fact that England suck at footie hooking you in the throat?? How can i take a team that has not been to the finals of any major tournament in 44 years serious? Their only world cup win was when they robbed the West Germans at home in 66! Is it a coincidence that since then bad luck has been their portion in every tournament they find themselves? They can't even win the age grade titles either! Is this not a disgrace for the so-called inventors of footie? England have not done better than Congo Brazzaville if we compare the resources both countries have
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by candylips(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2010
na wa o. na so people hate england reach
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

There is nothing unrealistic about England winning the world cup. It is not like the Aborigines (no offence to Aborigines) are contesting the cup. They created football and have won the title before, albeit 44 years ago and have even gotten through to the final stages of the game in the 1990s. If the English can not get excited and passionate about the very game that they created which happens to be the most popular game in the world then no one else will.

Anyway as Sauron said you and A-40 seem to have serious hard -ons for anything English or British in general and I think it is quite pathetic. Why don't you concentrate on your own countries chances of winning instead of bashing Britain any chance you get?

@A40

Yes we created football and yes there might be better non-English players out there but that only means we are the best teachers. As I said, England can never lose at the Beautiful Game as we gave birth to it and without England you and your cohort Dayokanu would have nothing to w ank off to now!!! LOL! grin grin

candylips:

na wa o. na so people hate england reach

They are obviously bitter hateful people. I suspect they are visa rejects.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by Sauron1: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
EloSela:

There is nothing unrealistic about England winning the world cup. It is not like the Aborigines (no offence to Aborigines) are contesting the cup. They created football and have won the title before, albeit 44 years ago and have even gotten through to the final stages of the game in the 1990s. If the English can not get excited and passionate about the very game that they created which happens to be the most popular game in the world then no one else will.

Anyway as Sauron said you and A-40 seem to have serious hard -ons for anything English or British in general and I think it is quite pathetic. Why don't you concentrate on your own countries chances of winning instead of bashing Britain any chance you get?

@A40

Yes we created football and yes there might be better non-English players out there but that only means we are the best teachers. As I said, England can never lose at the Beautiful Game as we gave birth to it and without England you and your cohort Dayokanu would have nothing to w ank off to now!!! LOL! grin grin

U don't need to waste your energy on Dayokanu. . . . . . . He was refused visa to the UK more than a dozen times. grin
He hates anything British but he watches the English Premiership more than anything on TV.

When England qualifies for the next round, the anglophobes would change their tunes.
Just sit back and relax. I cannot wait for Rooney to sodomise his German team in the K.O. stages.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
so anyone that does not support england's three mice is a visa reject abi?
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
mukina2:

so anyone that does not support england's three mice is a visa reject abi?
It is clear the Dayokanu beef against England is not just about its national team. He hates the whole British nation with a passion and that fact it evident from his other posts.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
trust me Dayo is not the only one who feels that way about the english three mice.

your last line was uncalled for, in this sports section, ribbing is the highest order of the day.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2010

Patriotism aside what makes you think England knows how to kick the ball? If you follow football wella, You would know that England failed to qualify for the last Euro Cup, and even USA 1994, No country worth its onions miss two major tournaments in 14years. That must mean they are no better than the Aborigines.

England's chances of winning world cup must be on the same level as Daddy Showkey winning Grammy grin grin grin grin grin.

Nigeria is at least modest with their expectations but if England can do same and agree that they are a 3rd rated footblling nation at par with Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Russia and Bulgaria then we won have any issue
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
mukina2:

trust me Dayo is not the only one who feels that way about the english three mice.

your last line was uncalled for, in this sports section, ribbing is the highest order of the day.

Which last line are you referring to? You have the nerve to talk about 'ribbing' and then refer to the English team as 'three mice!' get lost jare!

dayokanu:

Patriotism aside what makes you think England knows how to kick the ball? If you follow football wella, You would know that England failed to qualify for the last Euro Cup, and even USA 1994, No country worth its onions miss two major tournaments in 14years. That must mean they are no better than the Aborigines.

England's chances of winning world cup must be on the same level as Daddy Showkey winning Grammy grin grin grin grin grin.

Nigeria is at least modest with their expectations but if England can do same and agree that they are a 3rd rated footblling nation at par with Czech, Croatia, Denmark, Russia and Bulgaria then we won have any issue

They don't know how to kick the ball yet they invented the game, created the first national team in the world, exported the game to the rest of the world and more than half the players in this current world cup play or have played in the English Premier leagueWhat is it about those facts that you don't understand? England will always be no.1 when it comes to football.

This is the world cup 2010 not 1994 and not the Euro Cup. Please try to keep up. Geez!
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
Even a cripple can do all those?

WHo cares if they invented the game if they cant win any meaningful trophy in 44yrs, if they always get their arse handed to them everytime.

44 freaking years, Then Obama was in diapers, I have never seen a national team more useless than England
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Even a cripple can do all those?

WHo cares if they invented the game if they cant win any meaningful trophy in 44yrs, if they always get their arse handed to them everytime.

44 freaking years, Then Obama was in diapers, I have never seen a national team more useless than England

You care aresehole and that is why you are here discussing the our 'English' game.  grin grin

It may have been 44 years but at least we won and that is a lot more than many other national team can can say i.e. Netherlands, Spain etc. What substantial thing have you done or won in all the useless years you have been on this earth?
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
EloSela:

Which last line are you referring to? You have the nerve to talk about 'ribbing' and then refer to the English team as 'three mice!' get lost jare!
ribbing england is different from deriding fellow forumites

Three blind mice grin cheesy watch them get kicked out of this tourney grin

stay behind your pc dey fight for lost cause grin

lions ko mice ni
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
What substantial thing have you done or won in all the useless years you have been on this earth?

^^ Obviously I have done a lot more in the last one year than all you have in the last 1000yrs  grin grin grin grin

You create the game yet you are one of the worst at it, Who cares if you create fuckever? Greece philosophers and scientists created a lot of things but where are they today.

England should be on the same level with Greece, No Greece is better, They won the Euros in 2004 something England can never achieve
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
mukina2:

ribbing england is different from deriding fellow forumites

Three blind mice grin cheesy watch them get kicked out of this tourney grin

stay behind your pc dey fight for lost cause grin

lions ko mice ni

Please make up your mind. First you come in here flexing your muscles about how 'ribbing' is the highest order and now you tell me that it is ok to 'rib' England. As I said before 'GET LOST'!!

Further more I didn't deride anyone, I just stated facts which you and your husband are finding hard to swallow. In future , please save the DayoKanu's d ick sucking for the bedroom. We are dscussing football here. grin grin
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
Which fact?

The only fact that count is the England is useless as they come, They cant even make a final in 44 yrs,

How old were you in 1966?
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Obviously I have done a lot more in the last one year than all you have in the last 1000yrs  grin grin grin grin

You create the game yet you are one of the worst at it, Who cares if you create fuckever? Greece philosophers and scientists created a lot of things but where are they today.

England should be on the same level with Greece, No Greece is better, They won the Euros in 2004 something England can never achieve

I haven't been alive for a 1000 years you i diot , lol

The worldcup is the higher than the Eurocup and so your point is moot doofus! The fact is England have won it and other countries which have good national teams such as Spain, Netherlands, Portugal and Croatia etc haven't!

Anyway don't kill yourself over England because when you are dead and gone we will still be here playing our beautiful game. Win or lose England will forever remain the motherland of football and one of the best teams in the world. Choke on that areshole!
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Which fact?

The only fact that count is the England is useless as they come, They cant even make a final in 44 yrs,

How old were you in 1966?

You sound like a broken record.

Yes we all know that England won once in 1966 but at least they WON!!

When was the last time Spain, Netherlands, Croatia, USA, Portugal won the world cup?

How comes you aren't w anking of at those teams? grin
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2010
Some of those countries won a trophy in my liftime

Spain won 2 years ago.

The world cup England claim was the only controversial world cup where the ball didnt even cross the goal line but was counted.

How is that for PDP
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
EloSela:

Please make up your mind. First you come in here flexing your muscles about how 'ribbing' is the highest order and now you tell me that it is ok to 'rib' England. As I said before 'GET LOST'!!

Further more I didn't deride anyone, I just stated facts which you and your husband are finding hard to swallow. In future , please save the DayoKanu's d ick sucking for the bedroom. We are dscussing football here. grin grin

Abeg Ms I-am-an-offspring-of-an-immigrant, waka pass, i nor get ya time, not surprised English Language comprehension and assimillation is your problem, afterall, you represent the dyslexia capital of the world cool

And as per your second paragraph, i am in a very good mood today so will let it slide, just don't let it repeat itself. [s]God save you that you are the Queen's first pikin, otherwise hmmm . . .[/s]

You think you know diddlysquat about football, friendly word of advice, lay off the cheap joint cool
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by A40(m): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2010
EloSela:

@A40

A w@nk over England Hahahahaha i laugh in Uduaghan!! Stop pissing in the wind Auntie! What is there to w@nk about?? Best teachers?? I must be debating with a crash test dummy. You teach so good your team of three Blind Mice are being coached by foreigners these days. You are going crazy Ma'am i think you need some Prozac
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2010
Clueless

Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2010
mukina2:

Abeg Ms I-am-an-offspring-of-an-immigrant, waka pass, i nor get ya time, not surprised English Language comprehension and assimillation is your problem, afterall, you represent the dyslexia capital of the world cool

And as per your second paragraph, i am in a very good mood today so will let it slide, just don't let it repeat itself. [s]God save you that you are the Queen's first pikin, otherwise hmmm . . .[/s]

You think you know diddlysquat about football, friendly word of advice, lay off the cheap joint cool

Miss 'I know all about football',   tongue

Didn't I tell you to get lost? You're like an annoying bug that just won't go away. Oooh I'm really scared .  .  so A 'child of immigrants'? Is that the best you can come up with? lol.

A-40:

A w@nk over England Hahahahaha i laugh in Uduaghan!! Stop pissing in the wind Auntie! What is there to w@nk about?? Best teachers?? I must be debating with a crash test dummy. You teach so good your team of three Blind Mice are being coached by foreigners these days. You are going crazy Ma'am i think you need some Prozac

I feel your passion. Get ready for a major w ank over my boys who are playing tonight.

dayokanu:

Some of those countries won a trophy in my liftime

Spain won 2 years ago.

The world cup England claim was the only controversial world cup where the ball didnt even cross the goal line but was counted.

How is that for PDP

What has your 'lifetime' got to do with the world of football  None of the teams that I mentioned including Spain is yet to win the 'world cup' dummy.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2010
A-40:

grin grin i tire for real

@ Elosela
stop bypassing the word filter, if you have a potty mouth, do not show it on here, if you bypass the filter again, it will attract a sexy three mice ban.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by EloSela(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2010
mukina2:

grin grin i tire for real

@ Elosela
stop bypassing the word filter, if you have a potty mouth, do not show it on here, if you bypass the filter again, it will attract a sexy three mice ban.
Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots. Please do me a favour and f uck off!
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by Sauron1: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2010
mukina2:

@ Elosela
stop bypassing the word filter, if you have a potty mouth, do not show it on here, if you bypass the filter again, it will attract a  sexy three mice ban.

What's the meaning of this?
Elosela cannot fight for what she believes in?

She believes England are the best team in the world - she's entitled to her own opinion.
Warn Dayokanu to stop getting multiple erections over anything surrounding England.

France fell, Spain flopped, Nigeria failed. . . .He can rant about those.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

What's the meaning of this?
Elosela cannot fight for what she believes in?

She believes England are the best team in the world - she's entitled to her own opinion.
Warn Dayokanu to stop getting multiple erections over anything surrounding England.

France fell, Spain flopped, Nigeria failed. . . .He can rant about those.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, stop trying to play devil's advocate does not suit you wink
I didnt stop her from making her points across, dayo and A40 did without bypassing nothing

I was referring to this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228
bypassing the word filter attracts a ban.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by Sauron1: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
mukina2:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, stop trying to play devil's advocate does not suit you wink
I didnt stop her from making her points across, dayo and A40 did without  bypassing nothing

So why take sides?
You are the moderator. . . . . . .U don't always have to take Dayo's side all the time.

Granted, you two are love birds but make it less obvious for the sake of fairness.
Dayo's comments don't bug me but in this world cup period, the traffic on the Sports section will be heavy and some members will find Dayo's continuous MORONIC comments about England nauseating.

I was referring to this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228
bypassing the word filter  attracts a ban.

Oh yes. . . . .
U have never broken the law in your entire life.
Nun Mukina.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by mukina2: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
You must be having a laugh.
everyone knows Dayo is a lone soldier and does not need anyone's support.
I am not talking of dayo's comments and you know that, you just trying to play devil's advocate
i believe i made my point clear, i warned her on this thread to go easy but she refused and you saw that.
she is not above the rules.
Re: England Vs USA: [1 - 1] On Saturday June 12, 2010 by A40(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
EloSela:

I feel your passion. Get ready for a major[b] w ank [/b] over my boys who are playing tonight.

What has your 'lifetime' got to do with the world of football  None of the teams that I mentioned including Spain is yet to win the 'world cup' dummy.
This is like the umpteenth time you have typed w@nk in your responses to me and Dayokanu can't you compose one or two sentences without the W word. Do you need some chico stick?? Cos you sound like you are in heat grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

WORLD CUP SPECIAL(back to back winnings already)5odds daily for pay after win / South Africa Coach Pitsomane Eyes Peseiro’s Job..says.nigeria Wants To Qualify’ / Week 29 Pool Fixtures For Sat 21 Jan 2023 – UK 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.