Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed (442 Views)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Wife Of Policeman Killed In Balogun Market Fire / ‘A Doctor Was Asking Me Out While My Friend Died’ – Friend To Student Who Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by YDFStories: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
A whatsapp user shared a story of how he was travelling by road to koji and he met series of the so called law enforcement agencies officers including police and soldiers who insisted on getting bribed for no particular reason.

See screenshot below

Culled from
https://ydfstories./2018/07/11/corrupt-nigerian-policeman-caught/

Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good for him
The mod should push this to the FP please
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by YDFStories: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2018
soccrostic:
Good for him
The mod should push this to the FP please
I support that, i will keep spreading his picture till the NPF sees this, you can also help by sharing the post
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by lekjons(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Looks more like Agbero in black uniform..
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Caught in the act...
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by ipobarethieves: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2018
grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed sad angry why u dey show us horror pic of sumbody wey dey struggle to collect 50/100 naira from motorists while their oga they collect transformation due elsewhere
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2018
It's finish for. This policeman and bribe just like 5 and 6.. undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by EbukaHades10(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Who will believe this nonsense?

Exchange of money from one hand to another didn't take place.

For all I know and care,u just snapped a random policeman who if he finds out and he isn't guilty of the "crime" u accused him of,he could sue u for defamation
Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Abeg carry am go twitter biko

E go spread wella

YDFStories:

I support that, i will keep spreading his picture till the NPF sees this, you can also help by sharing the post

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Policeman Who Was Asking To Be Bribed by YDFStories: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Who will believe this nonsense?

Exchange of money from one hand to another didn't take place.

For all I know and care,u just snapped a random policeman who if he finds out and he isn't guilty of the "crime" u accused him of,he could sue u for defamation
Everyone will believe it because there was exchange of hands there, can't you see his hand streched forward and the driver of the vehicle's hand also streched forward, what were they doing, shaking each other because they are brothers ba? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pvc Or Free America Visa Which One Will You Go For / Onelga Vigilante (ospac) Members Flog Students Who Were Protesting peacefully / Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.