Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Are You Looking To Share Your Apartment In Lagos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Looking To Share Your Apartment In Lagos? (267 Views)

A super tornado shocked the people in Italy! Tornado damages apartment in Milan / Fumigation Of Your Apartment Against Pests Is Very Important / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Share Your Apartment In Lagos? by undisputedk: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Please if you live or knows anyone who lives in Ikeja, Ogba, or Agege and its environs and is looking for a male roommate, kindly indicate, please. I just this new job in Lagos and looking for someone to share a room with. Of course, I'm willing to pay a part of the rent. I know these are funny times in the country to take in a stranger but I assure you that you won't regret it.

Please respond if you're able to help, I'll definitely reach out.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa House Member Donates For Construction Of Floating Latrine / Northern Elders, Afenifere, Ohaeneze Ndigbo, Pan Niger Delta Forum, Pass No Conf / What Nigeria Students Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.