Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media (7770 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2018
President Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie has mocked ex-Vice-President Atiku Abubakar on Twitter.

Onochie, in a post on Twitter, lashed out at the former VP for criticising the All Progressives Congress (APC) led administration.

Atiku, while in Ebonyi state on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, said that the current administration is the most incompetent and corrupt since 1999.
The former Vice-President also said that a lot of Nigerians are suffering under Buhari.

I dare you
In her reply, Onochie dared Atiku to travel to the United States of America (USA).

She said...Read More...

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2018
well she's nt to be blamed ...

if she wasn't awarded that post as the personal assistant to the president who would know her

10 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2018
She said “PDP Ticket: Atiku blasts Buhari, says his government most corrupt since 1999. LOOK WHO’S TALKING: Why is America enamored by Pres. Buhari but dares you to enter their shores? Nigerians in America are waiting to be consulted too or are you going to ignore them? #GoAndRestJor

Alhaji Atiku........ over to you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Mikeross62: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2018
it has started already
different dramas in the coming days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by ekenerr: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2018
noblejoeuc:
well she's nt to be blamed ...

if she wasn't awarded that post as the personal assistant to the president who would know her

not her fault

it's her job to secure her position in 2019

grin grin even though it's a future impossible tense

7 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by fyneguy: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2018
When will Atiku go to the USA?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Bari22: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Let's shame all the critics, Atiku travela na

2 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 12, 2018
This Lauretta has any certificate ?

Needs to be looked up. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by RussianKGB: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Lauretta Onochie speaks like a child atimes. Wonder when it became a criteria to travel to the US before contesting the seat of president of a country.
Meanwhile her boss she's ruthlessly defending has no educational certificates.

17 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by okachie1(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Somebody should just remind that thing that George W. Bush did not travel outside of USA till he became the POTUS! She should also learn to be civil and play safe cos d same people she's defending today will abandon her when the chips are down when they loses the election next year. They don't just learn! Smh

6 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Bossontop(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Too much Palm wine confuses the brain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2018
RussianKGB:
Lauretta Onochie speaks like a child atimes. Wonder when it became a criteria to travel to the US before contesting the seat of president of a country.
Meanwhile her boss she's ruthlessly defending has no educational certificates.
Is this for real? How can someone who did not see the four walls of Education be our Leader

7 Likes

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by eunisam: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Na the same people naaa.they have nothing for the masses
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by ElRapido: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message now I have a special package to ease your burden and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Herdsmen: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Drunk.

This one no get man for house.. lazy bbw
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
ElRapido:
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message now I have a special package to ease your burden and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Boss we all are Hustling though, i wanna join the NBA squad how do i come in?
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Herdsmen:
Drunk.

This one no get man for house.. lazy bbw
hahahahahahahahaha lolsssss
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by dat9jaguy(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2018
okachie1:
Somebody should just remind that thing that George W. Bush did not travel outside of USA till he became the POTUS! She should also learn to be civil and play safe cos d same people she's defending today will abandon her when the chips are down when they loses the election next year. They don't just learn! Smh

He does not need to travel to the USA to be eligible for Nigeria presidency
He needs to go there to prove that he has no case to answer with their law enforcement agents
THE PRESIDENCY OF NIGERIA SHALL NEVER BE USED TO GIVE IMMUNITY TO CRIMINALS ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by ElRapido: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2018
noblejoeuc:

Boss we all are Hustling though, i wanna join the NBA squad how do i come in?

Send me a message, check my signature
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by SalamRushdie: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2018
She is only insulting the next president of Nigeria
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
how do we know he is?
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Sir whats your signature and how do i locate it am not too good to nairaland features am new, using old account
SalamRushdie:
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Omeokachie: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Forgive Mr Atiku.

Please blame it on the alcohol.

Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by Tarzan360(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy This drunk woman again? after consuming her overnight palm wine all she is seen now is atiku
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
Forgive Mr Atiku.

Please blame it on the alcohol.
Tarzan360:
cheesy This drunk woman again? after consuming her overnight palm wine all she is seen now is atiku
Lols funny guys
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2018
fyneguy:
When will Atiku go to the USA?
Did Trump visit Nigeria before he became President?
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2018
dat9jaguy:

He does not need to travel to the USA to be eligible for Nigeria presidency
He needs to go there to prove that he has no case to answer with their law enforcement agents
THE PRESIDENCY OF NIGERIA SHALL NEVER BE USED TO GIVE IMMUNITY TO CRIMINALS ?
But you voted same person that said Abacha never stole
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by ekenerr: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
No my dear, he only visited States in Nigeria
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Did Trump visit Nigeria before he became President?
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
hmmmm how are you even reasoning?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But you voted same person that said Abacha never stole
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
imagine
Re: Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media by noblejoeuc: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
ekenerr:

not her fault

it's her job to secure her position in 2019

grin grin even though it's a future impossible tense
what do u mean future impossible tense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Lost His Senatorial Seat? / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Completed 1,097 School Projects In Two Years / BUA Group Chairman, Katsina Gov, Edo First Lady, Others Win Democracy Heroes Awa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.