Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (38960 Views)

Top Ten Best Courses For Japa Aspirants / Top 20 Best Courses In Nigeria Universities / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by credid(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Oga where is civil engineering undecided
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by billyadam(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
All courses are relevant. In as much u are educated, formal or informal u can make a difference. Never underestimate yourself.

My own 50 cent.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Nonsense list education is not meant for Nigerians
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by fearlessigboman(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Politics- to loot money.
Law - to defend those that loot.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by CoolFreeday(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Mathematics

statistics

Computer sc.

these courses are missing
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Heybeedee(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Nigerian politics fastest route to be a billionaire shikena
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Daraph(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
bboy07:
You forgot to add agriculture which is high demand now and farmers are making it big o

Abi ooo... My school's Vice Chancellor studied the course I am studying, Forestry and Wood Technology for FUTA here... Only 2 out of 10 people I know that studied Agricultural course are living in poverty.. Other 8 are living well

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Depreacherman(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
This is Nigeria, study any course. Is the individual that matters not the course. Even with fake NYSC cert. You are good to go! Ask GEJ and PMB what course they studied .
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by BabaIbo: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
All courses are relevant, so far you have what it takes e.g skills, mindset, will, grace, connect etc... and again good source of information
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Data Science/ computer science, Automation/ Robotics.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Homeboiy: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Statistics and mathematics is the beat course
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Depreacherman(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
This is Nigeria. Study any course. Is the individual that matters. Even with fake NYSC cert you are good to go. Ask GEJ and PMB what course they studied
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by kingjoe(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
my brother no course guarantees u a job in this present Nigeria. the economy is not growing while we have so many graduates looking for job.entreprenuship is the way now.most of these jobs u stated need a lot of capital to start like medicine and pharmacy. while some other courses are either bedeviled with quackery or too many chasing few available openings. was surprised when my in law that is a doctor can't find a hospital to work. he is looking for visa to travel. the ones he sees want to pay him so low that he feels humiliated.but yes some courses have better prospect s than others but not guaranteed. most times it is those trainings aquaired during your studies that shape u.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by chukzyfcbb: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2018
This Op be like who still dey year 1

e never sabi wussup, e still dey do all these mumu list wey I dey do when I never sabi wussup.

issorite Unemployment go still teach you the hard way, Best course ni!
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Gozzzy(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Prinq:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/ten-of-best-courses-to-study-in-nigeria.html
remove accountancy from there... it's going obsolete.... Remove medicine from there... Nigeria is making doctors regret studying the course.... I won't encourage anybody to study it, if your family doesn't have enough money to send you abroad afterwards.... It's all waste of years... a very frustrating profession... BTW, I'm a Medical Doctor...
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by cornel9297: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
I will go for information technology related courses ,those guys are gradually taking over the world.
vitalik buterin is a good role model .
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by cucuzee247(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
If you want to be useless in NIGERIA, I mean very useless, depend on those courses alone undecided
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2018
A mass communications graduate can work ANYWHERE, not just the TV , radio stations or a newspaper outfit.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by daviesblaze(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2018
your forgot to add surveying and geoinformatics. its job market can be likened to that of medicine
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by jakeFrost: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2018
The list is not complete without Mechanical Engineering Technology
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by mrhipup(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Microbiology
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Awoleesu(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Law nko?
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by MVLOX(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2018
no Entrepreneurship. ........
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by criuze(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2018
like you never see a jobless doctor
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Acidosis(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
How did you arrive at this list? The best way to know the most sought after courses in Nigeria is by visiting job vacancy websites (e.g. Jobberman) (there are other reliable methodologies though).

Run an analysis on the most advertised professions (jobs) on a 4-6 year-scenario, watch the trends and dynamics (analytics), and you just might arrive at a reliable prediction on 10 best courses for the future.

What you have here is a bulk of unreliable-random guesses. Bloggers, please invest in research. If a profession is rarely advertised in Nigeria's top job listing sites and you still go ahead to include in your list, then the idea is merely from your own imagination.

Need a reliable research service? Just email me right away: tatafo61@gmail. com

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by internet: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
Where is civil engineering? the mother of all engineering. Ur list is rubbish without civil and structural engineering.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by hennyholla17(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
this list is void because many people are forced by their parents to study them. at the end of the day if u don't get employed u will be d shouting. Most rich people in the world don't depend on certificate and one source of income. better have connection and use your passion
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Mozkunzult22: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2018
So other courses like architecture, civil engineering should stay clear.
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by dannyoungstick(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
where you keep Mechanical engineering and civil engineering
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Richiez(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice list
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by toaterry(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Mechatronics engineering
Re: 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Prinq:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/ten-of-best-courses-to-study-in-nigeria.html

If my daughter isn't going to be a doctor or a lecturer I Wil l encourage her to do business.... In this era where kids are being molested, killed, use for see trafficking it's advisable now for women to really spend more time at home.. At the end of the day if you refuse the pains Wil lot you harder than the man. Ehen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.