Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be (17881 Views)

Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / PDP Senators Now Inside NASS (See Photos) / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by odiks: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Senator Oluremi Tinubu on Tuesday took a swipe at opposition Peoples’ Democratic Party Senators as she asked them to stop daydreaming of becoming majoring in the Senate.

Tinubu made the statement in protest to the decision of the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, when he asked her to second the adoption of votes and proceedings of Tuesday 10 July moved by a member of the minority PDP, presiding officer.

She accused Ekweremadu of favoritism.

Excerpt:

“With due respect Mr. President, can you give me a minute? Why would I second a minority for crying out loud?” she asked.

“I am not a minority,” a PDP senator fired back.

She continued: “We are majority, you ought to choose a majority before moving the motion and with all due respect to the Senate President, I have been here before you. All of you that are sitting, you can see that the ranking senator, permit me, all of you that are even revolting are just rookie senators.

“Excuse me. This time, I would do it because I don’t want to waste much time, I would it because you chose Senator Gilbert Nnaji. Nnaji used to be my colleague in the seventh senate but if you had taken some of these new ones that came, I don’t think I would have done it.

“Because you ought to learn order of precedence. They call it order of precedence. You have to learn order of precedence. You are not yet a majority and you can never be a majority. Mr. President is just doing favouritism which shouldn’t be that.

“But I would do t because it is Senator Nnaji happens to be my neighbor and also a well-respected colleague, i will do it for you but not for the new ones. Thank God you chose well.

“Anyway, having registered my protest, I rise to support the motion ably moved by my colleague that the votes and proceedings of Tuesday be adopted.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97VIpHkfbBk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2018
“With due respect Mr. President, can you give me a minute? Why would I second a minority for crying out loud?” she asked.
She continued: “We are majority, you ought to choose a majority before moving the motion and with all due respect to the Senate President, I have been here before you. All of you that are sitting, you can see that the ranking senator, permit me, all of you that are even revolting are just rookie senators.

See finishing!
See swipe.
She hits Ekweremadu at the right spot.
The man will be at home thinking about his life at this moment.
Respect Mrs Oluremi Tinubu.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by madridguy(m): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2018
So Madam Tinubu self get punch like this grin

PDP suffering since 2015 and their suffer no get end.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Ikpewe: 5:25am On Jul 12, 2018
SAVE THEM IPOD GANGS YOUR HOT DOG

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Mikeross62: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2018
deep words

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by myners007: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Okay, let's wait and see.
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Mikeross62:
deep words
Colossal words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MVLOX(m): 6:13am On Jul 12, 2018
na una knw
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Fesomu(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
So this woman sabi talk

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Idiatz. They will be talking like God cry
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by ayoBiz(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Why all the noise when she knows she will support the motion at the end.

42 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by HITTED(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Did he brush before saying that

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Bossontop(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Seniority kwa........whoa seniority epp

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by ogedengbeakogun: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2018
All of this still don't transform to an efficient governance expected from the stupid principal she's there to protect..I don't know how low dis woman ought to display crass bragadoccio for a party that dashed people's hope and livelihoods in the name of administration... Useless dingbats

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2018
with all due respect to the Senate President, I have been here before you.

Upper cut!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by lilfreezy: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by phemmyfour: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2018
HITTED:
he

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
HITTED:
Not the criminal Tinubu. The stupid wife

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by hollywater: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Just look at all the zombies above me.IPOB keep giving them sleepless night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by dheilaw1(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
see as she finish the only idiol that the idiotic elements of biafra are worshipping after the death of nnamdiot cownu... I never experet this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by tiredoflife(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2018
So a motion of proceedings for Nigeria is now a personal issue to score cheap points

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by JustCare: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69297420:

See finishing!
See swipe.
She hits Ekweremadu at the right spot.
Respect Mrs Oluremi Tinubu.

Water heater ni grin grin

That there is a drowning voice

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2018
polithiefience sections people are still sleeping , I love dem fight, Pdp Vs apc. we wey no get party anymore, no even pvc, 2 vote Don tire me
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2018
JustCare:

Water heater ni grin grin

That there is a drowning voice

Wanna make eba/garri?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by cornel9297: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2018
majority of looters in the red chamber
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by hollywater: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!
What has She achieved?I mean to make Nigeria better, or it is all about noise making.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by declaro(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
I
Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by Emokai3(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
I wonder if this women respect their husbands...talking bla bla bla... Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by sujexy(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Why this useless majority and minority thing? Second a motion u are talking of minority and seniority...mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
HITTED:
Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
phemmyfour:

Upper cut!

Very serious one.
Like Anthony Joshua's own

dheilaw1:
see as she finish the only idio.t that the idiotic elements of biafra are worshipping after the death of nnamdiot cownu... I never experet this
Chai!
This is not fair nah!

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment In Osun Governorship Tussle On Friday March 24 / Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.