Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,800,823 members, 6,694,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 January 2022 at 12:56 PM

The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far (309 Views)

Best Wedding Song Ever / Some Help Suggest A Wedding Song, (reception Match In) / BETWEEN Fake Love AND Socco Which One Is Biggest This Year So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far by windchild: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Dope lyrics and mad vibe.

I don't think anyone has done a better song for a wedding party this year.

'Na You' by KOKO

https://my.notjustok.com/track/344256/koko-na-you

thank me later
Re: The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far by musinc: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Yeah i second that
Re: The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far by switstick: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Just checked it out

hmmm cool stuff. Both the artist and the producer try
Re: The Best Wedding Song For The Year So Far by windchild: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
not bad at all
switstick:
Just checked it out

hmmm cool stuff. Both the artist and the producer try

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO MP3: Olamide – Criteria / [download] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me (audio) / [audio + Video] Mr Eazi – Ogede (keys To The City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.