Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos (31487 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by weIMPORT: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS new boss in Lagos is none other than the gallant Chief Superintendent of Police, CSP Gana. He was recently appointed as the head of the unit.

The identity of the new leader of SARS in Lagos was revealed by the spokesperson for the Nigeria Police Force Zone 2 Command Dolapo Badmos on her Instagram account.

Gana's appointment, Badmos said, is in line with the directives of the Assistant Inspector General of Police, Adamu Ibrahim and Police Commissioner Imohimi Edgar, to stem police brutality in Lagos State.

Badmos revealed that the SARS new boss' brilliance in combating crime can be likened to the popular super cop, Abba Kyari, who is famous for the arrest of billionaire kidnapper, Evans.

"As part of the moves by the force to ensure professionalism and accountability on the path of SARS Operatives, officers with good antecedents and capability are to man the affairs of SARS. This necessitated the posting of CSP GANA a breed like Abba Kyari to take over Lagos Special Anti-Robbery Squad….A meeting with him left me in no doubt that under the directives of pragmatic AIG Adamu Ibrahim of Zone 2 and Proactive CP Imohimi Edgar we will surely have a respite from complaint against SARS within the zone. Welcome on board officer GANA, I wish you best of luck as you settle down to work," Badmos wrote

https://lailasnews.com/here-is-all-you-need-to-know-about-sars-new-boss-in-lagos/

5 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Nackzy: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
A retired criminal of police in citizens intimidation, oppression,
IG in corruption affairs
IG in bribery

28 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by remele2(f): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2018
ok
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by madridguy(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Okay.
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Gana is just like the rest of them

SARS brutality has just increased already

24 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Nogodye(m): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Hope it won't be like the rest?

1 Like

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by GistmoreNG: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2018
cool
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Jabioro: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Is that all you knew about him?

10 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by pacino26(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2018
If it's not Abba Kayri it can never be Abba Kayri. grin grin grin grin

This is just another bully with gun dressed in black. SARS don't investigate, they only brutalize people and at the extreme of such treatment they leave you to die in order to conceal their acts.

IRT is the new sheriff with 99% success in high and low profile cases.

32 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by olametrix(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Leetunechi: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Like for yahoo boys
Share for sars

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by hybee55: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
who cares
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where is all I need to know NL
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Didcot: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gana, je ki ori e pe

People are at a breaking point, you must curb the excesses of those fu...cking lunatics or else, the revolt will be deadly!

2 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by MrNairaland: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
shanequeen:
who cares
....u will soon care wen u or ur relative or frens r caught in d web.

3 Likes

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by SwimmingCoach(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wish him well...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Semilorecutie(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Non of your customer could make a simple and complete sentence,which means you are the one making those false testimonies.scammer
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok oo
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by HoodBillionaire: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
na to dey inside aous now o
buy every u need from market
store for aous
cause its bout to get bloodiest
fuc sars ystdy
today and foreva
devils in black
black meana death
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by room089: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
I pray this oga curbs sars' excesses
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by Deseyn: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by eseveli(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
when you wear police uniform na to collect money for road.... fela
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by tragergeorge(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Only their picture for here sef de make heart de cut me
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad nothing change
Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by 21savages: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wat tribe is he?

1 Like

Re: Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos by jiorhemen(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
This not to besmirch or tarnish CSP Gana's image. I know him very well. He was the OC operation of STS in Abuja, where he served under the Commander of STS Abuja, ACP Kolo.

Lots of the torture you hear that SARS metes out on detainees at its incarceration facility in Abuja were due to CSP Gana's orders. I have personally witnessed where Gana threatened a suspect that he would order his operatives to stone him to death if he does not admit that he was guilty as being accused. I have also witnessed where he was telling an operative to go and prepare the mortuary papers of a suspect in preparation for his shooting (although he later decided not to go ahead with the plan).

I also know of the case of a rich man who used Gana to arrest and deal with some people. One of them later told me that Gana collected N10,000,000 from him and his family members before they were released. However, I cannot confirm whether he truly collected the N10,000,000. But I am sure that he detained them for months.

He also had the habit of detaining youths for years at SARS facility in Abuja.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) / EFCC Declares Ismaila Mustapha Aka Mompha Wanted / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.