Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle (2433 Views)

What impact Will APC Loosing Governorship Seat Make on Lagosians? / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Greenarrow01:
.Twitter pools and nairaland likes doesn't have a thing to do with election results and stuffs.
Most of the people participating in that pool live in ibadan Lagos enugu portharcourt and owerri.

I am pretty sure 90 percent of ekiti voters ain't on Twitter and nairaland.

On Sunday, through results wilk come out..
Also has anyone noticed one good thing about BUHARI..
He conducts more credible election than GEJ.

I love one Nigeria and I am committed to the country. Not it's politicians
But you would jubilate if it favours APC? Buhari election that is do or die,inconclusive? Jonathan that conducted election he lost? You zombies are very funny.
Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But you would jubilate if it favours APC? Buhari election that is do or die,inconclusive? Jonathan that conducted election he lost? You zombies are very funny.
Fayemi will be rejected and defeated at the poll on saturday. professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory on saturday governorship poll.
Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by 35824L: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2018
IPOB are the ones voting there. They vote only on the internet. They are attracted to anything APC like ants are attracted to sugar.
Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by dometome: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
you have yo understand that some people's heads are filled with saw dust not brains. Just bear that in mind.
Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by respect80(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Greenarrow01:
.Twitter pools and nairaland likes doesn't have a thing to do with election results and stuffs.
Most of the people participating in that pool live in ibadan Lagos enugu portharcourt and owerri.

I am pretty sure 90 percent of ekiti voters ain't on Twitter and nairaland.

On Sunday, through results wilk come out..
Also has anyone noticed one good thing about BUHARI..
He conducts more credible election than GEJ.

I love one Nigeria and I am committed to the country. Not it's politicians

90% of Ekiti voters
I think it still feels good to know that the 10% on Twitter and in APC still have few among them that knows APC won't win. Isn't that amazing?
Re: Ekiti: APC Loosing A Poll On Her Own Twitter Handle by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

Realistically APC stands no chance in Ekiti State..but Tinubu,Fayemi and other Yorubas have sworn to win Ekiti for buhari or burn down the entire state to ashes.

So the election had been rigged in favour of APCi..simple!

speak what you know! so in your thinking anybody in his/her right sense will prefer PDP after Fayose's foolery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Ordered Me To Bomb INEC Office ~ Sen. Magnus Abe / Grammy Awards: Uforo Ebong Another Nigerian Nominated For 2020 Awards / Opinion: Names Of The Two Biggest Beneficiary Of Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.