Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) (37685 Views)

James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday / James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by xreal: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
RIP
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Untainted007: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by abumoney(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Must you use the Marriage as a tag? Pls, allow the poor girl jhor
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by ireneidiva(f): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
flyca:
Lucky girl!
What some other people waited for for many many years, just four months for you and H-I-T! cheesy

A minute silence for those youngies still waiting for ancestor spouses to kick the buckets cry
In your quest to be funny, don't you think this is insensitive?
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by jolyment: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
AgentGoat:
Take am take ma easy baba no wan hear.

Look at what happen now undecided

You too take am easy...U hear ba
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Stamfordluiz(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2018
[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][sub][/sub][code][/code]
decatalyst:
He died 4 months after marrying his young bride

Can we say he died during active drilling? grin
maybe
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by flyca: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2018
ireneidiva:

In your quest to be funny, don't you think this is insensitive?
R u married to an ancestor o? Sorry, ignore my post and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by oneclickng: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Rip. But why young ladies of that age would consider getting married to their grandpa. Can she stay alone?

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by blackgold90(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
the lady must have wired the old man 10 times daily,even when the man old is saying is ok is ok that must have been the cause of his death....over heat dey kill engine.

Died in active service to womanity

dangote will learn now

2 Likes

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Walexybobo(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
I just hope it wasn't dat younger wife that sex him to death. R.I.P. sha.

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Mutemenot(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Died in active serve to womanity grin

2 Likes

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by ireneidiva(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
flyca:
R u married to an ancestor o? Sorry, ignore my post and pass.
Ancestor or not, she is of age to get married. Her choice is not your business. He was someone's father, relative etc. Was it just husband you saw? If you lose someone and somebody posted such, how would you feel? Well, what do I know. Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by flyca: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
ireneidiva:

Ancestor or not, she is of age to get married. Her choice is not your business. He was someone's father, relative etc. Was it just husband you saw? If you lose someone and somebody posted such, how would you feel? Well, what do I know. Go ahead.
Are you trolling, seeking relevance or are you here for "likes"? Go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Old papa drilling young hole

I can hear harder harder harder

What an end

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2018
l do not know why old men like marrying younger women and younger girls going for very old men. l cannot understand

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Honestly nairalanders are too foul mouthed, jst look at those comments.chai lwkm o grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2018
decatalyst:
He died 4 months after marrying his young bride

Can we say he died during active drilling? grin
He died in active service

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by dominique(f): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
The bride is younger but not that young, most likely has kids from a previous relationship. The deceased is probably widowed and needed female company, nothing wrong with this. People should stop berating the woman. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Orpe7(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
No time to enjoy your muke sef
Autopsy cause e fit be the woman wey kill am o
Marry her real bobo after inheritance

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Liberator007(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
dainformant:
Chief Williams Ibori, the former Unugbrogo of Oghara kingdom in Delta state is dead. The deceased who is the elder brother of a former governor of Delta state, James Ibori – reportedly passed away very early this morning (while some say he died yesterday night).

His death is coming less than four months after getting married to his younger bride traditionally in Ogharefe, Ethiope west local government area of Delta state.

The low-key wedding which was done in March 2018, was attended by family and friends.

Facebook users including Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta state governor, Ifeanyi Okowa have taken to the social media platform to mourn the death of Chief Ibori.

One of the relatives to the deceased, Comedian Talkbig wrote; Tears in my eye's. Still can't believe my world best dad is gone forever, one man that will never stop taking care of me, my dad's elder brother my uncle for life.... Uncle you will forever remain in my heart. May your soul rest in the bossom of the lord. Love you uncle. RIP chief William's Ibori the gbrogodo of oghara kingdom.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/chief-williams-ibori-james-iboris-brother-is-dead.html

See previous thread about his wedding here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4405336/wedding-william-ibori-james-iboris#65949628
May his soul rest in peace.. But wait o.. Hope no be say the wife over knack baba sha

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Deltatoto: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
dainformant:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/chief-williams-ibori-james-iboris-brother-is-dead.html
as I young reach e get girls when I go lash my legs go dey shake.let alone this old man he committed suicide by marrying a young girl

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Smartademu(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Hope he did not kick the bucket in active service?

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Mr2013(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Irrespective of also I could say on this kind of death,I have chosen this six layers in two words.

RIP SIR.
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by godofuck231: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
over dose of pusilin

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by lastempero: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
U want use keke engine drive 911 truck, why the d keke engine no go die.

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by sexdoll: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
the girl no even waste time at all before she come waste the man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by otabaotaba: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chaii my phone doesn't have p button else I would have typed R.I.perfect...
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Semilorecutie(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
So she married a lemon
Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by kokoA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Doggy gone wrong. RIP grandpa..

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by Shamzo4u: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
make them no go try question the lady o....abi shey d man never old enough to die ni......

small girl Big God

use him money and go and start a fresh relationship with a young and active man...so u could enjoy ur life to the peak

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by dobrorhie: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) by j1mmy: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
I remember thinking to myself when i saw his new bride that this papa is biting more than he can chew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report / Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.