Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics (4293 Views)

Police Man Attempts To Collect Phone From Man Recording Him In His Car(pics) / Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her After Scratching Her Car & Police Supported / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by CastedBlog: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2018
A Female Soldier of the Nigeria Defense is causing outrage after a video of her dehumanizing civilians few days ago emerged. Reports says the 2 grown up men were a driver and his conductor, But they landed into hands of the soldier Patricia Ajie after they scratched her Side mirror under Dopemu bridge in Lagos.

She then came down from her car, ordered them to roll on the mud, before asking them to pay for the damages they caused..

Passerybyes who tried to video the moment were reportedly harassed by other soldiers who were with her..

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/female-soldier-orders-2-grown-up-men-to.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by chinchonglee(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
satan is still reserving a special space in hell 4 all nigerian bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by FEZANGA(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOD PUNISH THAT SOLDIER, SHE SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE, GOD PUNISH 9JA SOLDIER. WHERE MNANDI KANU? ABEG HELP ME JOIN BIAFRAN SOLDIER

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by SirToothBrush: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
What a man can do, a woman can do better
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by SirToothBrush: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Patricia Ajie
Igbo Amaka
Developing Lagos
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Jabioro: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
She got to pay for her outraged behavioral,the Authority soon call for her..as her video has gone viral.
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by abdulmalik3(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Idiot
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by boss1310(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
you post a picture of men lying in the mud without the soldier present now you post a picture of a random female soldier who you might gotten her name from a social media platform and name her the perpetrator,sorry if I ve stopped believing most posts by bloggers

6 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
FOOlish display of power.
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by deanoffaculty: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bloggers and lies are like Lai Mohammed and FG.
Where is the lady in the above pictures?
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Abuse of power with so much impunity only happens in Nigeria, where military and paramilitary forces are seen as demi gods... rubbish!
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Nickijoy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
She's..... very.....
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by kmaster007: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
female soldiers I swear we go throw blow
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by LordsApostle: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
This chick go sweet to fvck wahalahi!!! Pit prick inside her, her body go shake... U fvck well well...
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
for now, it's all about my State - Ekiti.....so I will comment after the election. #OKbye!!!
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by AskProf: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
CastedBlog:
A Female Soldier of the Nigeria Defense is causing outrage after a video of her dehumanizing civilians few days ago emerged. Reports says the 2 grown up men were a driver and his conductor, But they landed into hands of the soldier Patricia Ajie after they scratched her Side mirror under Dopemu bridge in Lagos.

She then came down from her car, ordered them to roll on the mud, before asking them to pay for the damages they caused..

Passerybyes who tried to video the moment were reportedly harassed by other soldiers who were with her..

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/female-soldier-orders-2-grown-up-men-to.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

You are so cursed that the only thing you can do is cook up lies...

1st, the picture has no bearing with Dopemu bridge or 1km radius of it.

2nd, the name tag on the officers' pics is not what you said it is.

She will come fo you, very soon.
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by effido666: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2018
FEZANGA:
GOD PUNISH THAT SOLDIER, SHE SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE, GOD PUNISH 9JA SOLDIER. WHERE MNANDI KANU? ABEG HELP ME JOIN BIAFRAN SOLDIER
hmmmmm if na only d army woman follow me i no fit respect her to roll for DAT dirty water...rubbish
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by MrJames007: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2018
If na only one army man tell me make I do dis tin, e no go work talkless of woman.. Stupit men
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by Alwaysking: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Thunder will baptise all these bloggers for the fake news they are sharing up and down.
Re: Female Soldier Orders 2 Grown Up Men To Roll On Mud For Scratching Her Car(pics by lawalosky(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
nawao

(1) (Reply)

Viral Selfie Photo Of Young Slay Queen Smoking Heavily Got People Talking / Yahoo  Yahoo Plus Rituals : Interesting Fact You Need to Know Before Joining / ISIS Jihadists Behead Syrian Soldier After Attack On T4 Airbase In Syria (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.