Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Illegal N6bn Loan: IBEDC Management, Board Remain Suspended —NERC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Illegal N6bn Loan: IBEDC Management, Board Remain Suspended —NERC (213 Views)

AMCON Takes Over IBEDC / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Nigeria To Reduce N6bn Fx Spending On Tomato Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal N6bn Loan: IBEDC Management, Board Remain Suspended —NERC by Mediamerge: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Twenty two days after, the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has insisted that the board and management of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) remain suspended for giving an unauthorised loan of N6 billion to its core investor, the Daily Trust exclusively reports.

Industry sources on Tuesday said NERC refused to cancel the suspension Order and would not reverence the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) who sought for the cancellation and two weeks since June 20 to intervene. Ibadan DisCo after failed remediation, got a court injunction on maintaining the status quo.

Read more...http://energyworthonline.com/2018/07/12/illegal-n6bn-loan-ibedc-management-board-remain-suspended-nerc/
Re: Illegal N6bn Loan: IBEDC Management, Board Remain Suspended —NERC by Tunagee(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Wetin concern me. My own na make I get light.

(1) (Reply)

Make The Buying Easy With Franchise Lawyer By Your Side! / To Solve Debt Recovery Issue Contact Insolvency Experts / Set Up Your First Wordpress Blog/website In The Next 60 Minutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.