Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? (458 Views)

Young Couple Die In Car Accident 3 Months After Their Wedding / Funny Pictures Guys Can Relate To / I Have Been Reading Peopls Comments On This Forum For Months Without Being A Mem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by kmaster007: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Let’s sharply go through this trivia question you see
above.

But wait first Oo! Have actually seen guys that stayed more than 3 months without sex and have actually see some that can’t stand 2 days without getting down.

That sh!t gat me wondering if the former ain’t man, for them to able to go that long without sex considering the sensational joy attached to it. Or is that the latter set of guys ain’t normal too for them not to be able to go more than 2 days without sex.

Please Nairaland's, help me out of the wilderness of this question, take over the mace and be the judge.

So Guys..

Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex?

Let’s hear from you.

Drop Your Comment..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by kmaster007: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
hmmm... if I ear

Re: Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
angry
Lailai I must bang once every 3 days
Re: Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Yes, I am one although I never thought i could. Three months and still counting
Re: Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Masturbation trumps sex...

Why because guys can actually stay without sex for a year but no known active masturbator has stayed a week without masturbation..

If you have masturbated and had sex before in your life, there's no way you can off one of the switches without switching on d other..if you know what I mean..

Just thinking out loud though..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Guys, Can You Do 3 Months Without Sex? by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2018
the question should have been"can men stay 3months without having sex and self servicing",because one can stay a year without sex and b self servicing and won't feel a thing

(1) (Reply)

/ SUSPECTED: Prince C May Feature Xmaven In His Next Track / Soya Beans Suppliers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.