Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Yet Again, Jesus Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet Again, Jesus Is Real (368 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Again, Jesus Is Real by VivaLaFrans: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Yet Again, Jesus Is Real by chiefolododo(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Is that all? Tell more about it?
Re: Yet Again, Jesus Is Real by VivaLaFrans: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2018
chiefolododo:
Is that all? Tell more about it?
That is all about the encounter
Re: Yet Again, Jesus Is Real by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
After I made this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4497282/jesus-real of my two encounters with Jesus, He came again in the midnight and entered my body again while asleep after I partook in a holy communion service in the church that evening before going to bed. Friends, do not forsake holy communion (in a living church), there is blessings and spiritual gifts attached to biblical principles ordered for Christians to follow e.g Holy communion, water baptism, baptism of tongues, fasting and evangelism etc.
Have you tried Amartem and Ciprotab?
Re: Yet Again, Jesus Is Real by VivaLaFrans: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Have you tried Amartem and Ciprotab?
Lol... Are you a doctor... Please tell me the functions of these drugs...

(1) (Reply)

Winners’ Church Worker Absconds With Neighbour’s Pregnant Wife / Top 5 Gospel Music Of The Week / Ten Advantages Of Constantly Following The Dictates Of Your Mind (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.