Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging (4128 Views)

Magsafe: The Reason Iphones Will Come Without Charging Port (portless Iphone) / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by callmebebe(f): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Most of us suffer from low battery anxiety even without realizing it, but while there are simple fixes for this problem; besides switching off battery draining apps and carrying a portable power bank everywhere you go etc you can also invest that money and time into purchasing a smartphone with a long-lasting battery life. I honestly think it’s time you start getting value for every dime spent on a smartphone.

While you can go for a Samsung or Huawei device, why not opt for the best and the newest addition of good battery life smartphone known as itel P32. This smartphone has proven to excel in rigorous reliability test and long-lasting battery life with its 4000mAh battery. You can go three solid days of normal to heavy use without having to worry about charging the phone. On the itel P32, you can conveniently enjoy up to 24hrs of gaming, 30hrs video playback, 35hrs call-time and 200hrs music playback.

And you're getting more than just a long-lasting phone with this device. itel also added other premium features like a fingerprint sensor and dual rear-cameras, making this an attractive budget option for people who still want their phones to pack in a lot of capabilities. Do I need tell you that the phone costs just 26,500 naira and is available in all smartphone shops nationwide?

Now that you know your challenge, its time to take the necessary steps to handle low battery anxiety.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Trendy247: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Imei pls
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Reebby: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
I know it will be 1g Ram.

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
There is currently no phone that I can use for one day and half without charging.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by GraGra247(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
callmebebe:

.... This smartphone has proven to excel in rigorous reliability test and long-lasting battery life with its 4000mAh battery. You can go three solid days of normal to heavy use without having to worry about charging the phone. On the itel P32, you can conveniently enjoy up to 24hrs of gaming, 30hrs video playback, 35hrs call-time and 200hrs music playback.....

I can bet with money that this is a big fat lie. Show the video test and prove me wrong. China can lie for Africa. What Samsung and IPhone haven't achieved even half of it with billion Dollar research, you want me to believe that the lowest of the chinko phones have accomplished it without trying.

Paper specs lies everytime.

8 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Bintabisiriyu: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
So its itel, Common Park well.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by gen2briz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Reebby:
I know it will be 1g Ram.

I doubt it, the thing go be 815MB RAM

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by bravesoul247(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
In all your write up, see as you just escape the ram size. There's God o. I'll rather buy TECNO WX3 for the same price that supports 4g as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by eleojo23: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
A phone from Itel?

Issokay...!

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by FuckFuckBoy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Itel cheesy

I'll pass angry
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Dollarship(m): 2:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Itel don dey Mad o no try am
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Pamtoye(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2018
This op is not well informed jare......heard about HOMTOM HT70 ...d battery capacity is 10000mAh.....if u kW u kW....if u don't ..argue with ur browser.......but u can always thank me later.. u kW!!
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Itel marketer spotted my problem with itel is always slow poor Interface but camera is superb everything isok
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Itel marketer spotted my problem with itel is always slow poor Interface but camera is superb everything is ok
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by rekeson: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
There is currently no phone that I can use for one day and half without charging.

I can run down dat same phone u are talking about in four hours.

I don't even know if there will ever be a phone dat can last 8 straight hours in my hands...
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2018
rekeson:

I don't even know if there will ever be a phone dat can last 8 straight hours in my hands...
Ulefone power 5.
Bluboo S3.
Doogee BL12000.

The problem however is that you won't be able to hold one for 8 straight hours because of the weight.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by rekeson: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ulefone power 5.
Bluboo S3.
Doogee BL12000.

The problem however is that you won't be able to hold one for 8 straight hours because of the weight.

Lol

I meant 8 hours of heavy usage, not holding a phone continuously for 8 hours...
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2018
rekeson:

Lol

I meant 8 hours of heavy usage, not holding a phone continuously for 8 hours...
You can use them continuously for 8 hrs and still have some juice left.[judging from my experience with Oukitel K8000] I sold it because of the bulk size.
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by eleojo23: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2018
rekeson:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. (Snapdragon 625, 4000mah, in Screenshot below)

And

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Snapdragon 625, 5300mah)

The power of Snapdragon...

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by appswift: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2018
We did a LIVE battery test/review of the [url=https://www.femtoptech.com/search/label/Itel%20P32?&max-results=6]Itel P32[/url] 4000mAh capacity and the result was mind-blowing.
You can check the review Here

Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by rekeson: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2018
eleojo23:

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. (Snapdragon 625, 4000mah, in Screenshot below)

And

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Snapdragon 625, 5300mah)

The power of Snapdragon...

O boy shocked
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by eleojo23: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala..
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by craigkoel1989: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Check the latest phone specs and prices on www.phoneybros..com
Re: See Pictures Of This New Phone That You Can Use For 3 Days Without Charging by craigkoel1989: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bluboo S3 has 8500mah check the latest phone specs on www.phoneybros..com and if you don't see the phone specs that you want, add it to the comment so that I will make it available

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Any Samsung Galaxy SIII User, Enter Abeg / Injoo Mobile Is Back With Style - Check Out The Innjoo Max 3 / Help.. I Cant Open My New Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.