Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (52872 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by centoke30(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2018
officialdayo:

NPF could have taken away his security. Governors security details comprises of the Nigerian police, DSS and NSCDC.
but it's the DSS men that are closer to them except for his ADC

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by oluwaahmed: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Forest or Livestock guards? Tho looks like DSS

Nah, DSS primary weapon is isreali IWI Tavor X95 not AK47

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by rottennaija(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
rock003:
I hope those supporting the abuse of democracy that happened in ekiti yesterday understand that evil will live with them forever?

Yarimo, buhariguy, Madridguy, the evil you support will live live with you and your children after you.

Just like foyose abused democracy 4 years ago? Is he faring better?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by gr8tone: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
But you didn't show us their shoes, how do we know?
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by segzy87(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Babiod post=69303971]I don't know either.with what happened yesterday ehn,state police will be bloody especially in election tyms. and I still don't know how they will financed especially with state not being able to pay their workers salary.[/quote
They are from CTU = counter terrorist unit of NPF
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by ogene007: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:
I don't know either.with what happened yesterday ehn,state police will be bloody especially in election tyms. and I still don't know how they will financed especially with state not being able to pay their workers salary.
There is no going back on state police. Why are you afraid of a Governor fully functioning as the chief security officer of his state. You want us to continue with the present scenario where the President continues to manhandle the governors? No way.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by troublemakea(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
officialdayo:
DSS doesn't use such guns. That AK series is common with other paramilitary agencies in Nigeria such as the Nigerian immigration and NSCDC. They're probably NSCDC attached to the governor.

so what do they use? undecided
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by rock003: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
rottennaija:

Just like foyose abused democracy 4 years ago? Is he faring better?

And your small Brain told you that a government of so-called change should tow the same evil path? Since you promised change, aren't you suppose to do things right? Or are you confirming that your change is fake?
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Osquarefryo(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
They are counter terrorism unit of the npf attached to government house..
That is their operational uniform

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Ijaya123: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
eminikansoso:
grin
I think the best option for we Nigerians is to vote out both APC & PDP come 2019

The only practical way to vote out somebody is to vote in someone else. There can't be a vaccum.

The question is, who do we vote in?
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Babiod: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:

State police is the way to go
No propaganda can stop it
The federal have failed to safeguard the lives of common citizens ...

After this.. Each region will have their own army
There is a lot of power at the center and total restructuring will fix all these...
I spoke with a police officer during 2015 rivers election.Amaechi was inside the INEC state chairman office with his goons outside i.e. police officiers within the state,after some time wike came in with his federal sars outside suddenly it became so tensed that they wanted to engage in a heavy shootout of sort if not because amaechi later came out,and both sides remain calm,he even said he feared for his life that day,imagine this kind of scenario,am not against it at least it will help combat crimes very much,but am still of the opinion that either some governors or powerful politician will hijack it during election times and moreover I think state commissioners will be appointed on the orders of the state governors,too much money to cater for police service commissions in each states moreover their salary na still wahala ,imagine nau even with the federal paying them they still have issues in almost every state ,ask any police officers around especially with what we saw in borno state just recently...my thoughts though
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Was Fayose Commander in Chief? Rest your silly but since you're thinking from your a__s.
verygudbadguy:
Fayose is dramatist. Whatever happens to him, i won't pity him one bit. This is the same thing he did during the last election. He blocked all APC chieftain from entering the state. The ones that successfully entered Ekiti were arrested.

After ordering the citizens to sit at home on a Tuesday, he had the gut to organize a rally after NPF issued a no rally directive.

Irukiru obe iwo

PDP= APC = Crooks
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Hotzone(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
It is police(CTU) counter intelligence unit
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by akilo1: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2018
eminikansoso:
grin
I think the best option for we Nigerians is to vote out both APC & PDP come 2019
abeg make una vote for me for president
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by officialdayo: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
troublemakea:

so what do they use? undecided
Tavor, FN P90FN, F2000 and UZI

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Sharpshooota: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:

I spoke with a police officer during 2015 rivers election.Amaechi was inside the INEC state chairman office with his goons outside i.e. police officiers within the state,after some time wike came in with his federal sars outside suddenly it became so tensed that they wanted to engage in a heavy shootout of sort if not because amaechi later came out,and both sides remain calm,he even said he feared for his life that day,imagine this kind of scenario,am not against it at least it will help combat crimes very much,but am still of the opinion that either some governors or powerful politician will hijack it during election times and moreover I think state commissioners will be appointed on the orders of the state governors,too much money to cater for police service commissions in each states moreover their salary na still wahala ,imagine nau even with the federal paying them they still have issues in almost every state ,ask any police officers around especially with what we saw in borno state just recently...my thoughts though

Nice thoughts really
But the federal government controls the federal police

The state governments can have their own police

As they do it in America
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by officialdayo: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Osquarefryo:
They are counter terrorism unit of the npf attached to government house..
That is their operational uniform

CTU are not attached to government houses but SPU. CTU do not make use that riffle in the attached picture.

Here's their standard issue.

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2018
issa sh!t hole country
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by jibs4lv(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
eminikansoso:
grin
unfurtenately, this is not possible because we can only vote what is presented to us.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by EMMANUEL69: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Those people are Fayose's DSS guards. They are still attached to him since he is still the governor of Ekiti State.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by udomma1005(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Those are police CTU Personnel.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
rock003:

And your small Brain told you that a government of so-called change should tow the same evil path? Since you promised change, aren't you suppose to do things right? Or are you confirming that your change is fake?
Is there no way of responding without resorting to insult another person?
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by hismond(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
DSS, they dress to blend in
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by GSA01: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose the Actor, when i saw that video i just knew fayose was acting. because there is no way only him will be affected by tear gas in a crowd..
There is no way He can feel that kind of pain he claims he is feeling and still put on his glasses..

APC central government have conducted elections in Edo, Nobody cry, Conducted election in Anambra APC lost, we did not see this kind of drama, Its Ekiti that has low IGR and low federal allocation, that desperation will be obvious? Fayose should better tell Ekiti citizen what he has done for his Four years in office than looking for sympathy vote..
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Untainted007:
Karma at work; during the previous election when PDP was in power Fayose was favoured over Fayemi cos the people thought he had better plans for them, then he didn't cry foul like this. Fayose is an actor and looking for sympathy may be he can win the hearts of the people, but the people are wiser that they used to.

Truly Nigeria youths are very senseless and you've just proven it. So fayose should be teargas and you think you are making sense?

So if pdp used federal might in 2014 so apc too should do likewise isn't and people like you will come here and say apc is better than pdp pls tell me the difference now?

Pls did the federal might pdp wrongly used them used teargas or beat up fayemi? Pls answer me.

I'm really sorry for people like you because the seed of vengeance apc is sowing will germinate and consume them one good day soon. Bro use your brain stop being naive and crude. Using teargas on him make no sense bro.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by deept(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
slimpoppa:
That yesterday matter get as e be joor. how police go beat sitting governor in broad daylight. Haba!!

And with camera phones in this day and age, nobody was able to take a picture or video of the incident
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by nams77: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Those are counter terrorism unit, CTU. They are quite common in Delta state. Popularly called red beret
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
jrusky:

Truly Nigeria youths are very senseless and you've just proven it. So fayose should be teargas and you think you are making sense?

So if pdp used federal might in 2014 so apc too should do likewise isn't and people like you will come here and say apc is better than pdp pls tell me the difference now?

Pls did the federal might pdp wrongly used them used teargas or beat up fayemi? Pls answer me.

I'm really sorry for people like you because the seed of vengeance apc is sowing will germinate and consume them one good day soon. Bro use your brain stop being naive and crude. Using teargas on him make no sense bro.

I'm disappointed at your low level of reasoning. The last election when the party was favouring Fayose there was no such drama from the him. It shows you lack proper mode of reasoning to link his pre-defeat sympathy from him and aftermath of seeing other party winning the governorship election. This same man prevented the legislators from gaining access into the state in the last election so vote of no confidence won't be passed against him. It shows u are suffering from dementia for this your quick loss of memory of your. So tell me why others who also encountered the tear gas were not been hospitalised if everything about him were not be dramatised. I guess ur brain is right in ur anus not your head. And as per the bolded, was Fayemi so eager the way Fayose is now at that time. Oga please use ur head and quote me next time wen you wake up from you slumber.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by nams77: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
officialdayo:

CTU are not attached to government houses but SPU. CTU do not make use that riffle in the attached picture.

Here's their standard issue.
They do. My house is close to their base
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Untainted007:

I'm disappointed at your low level of reasoning. The last election when the party was favouring Fayose there was no such drama from the him. It shows you lack proper mode of reasoning to link his pre-defeat sympathy from him and aftermath of seeing other party winning the governorship election. This same man prevented the legislators from gaining access into the state in the last election so vote of no confidence won't be passed against him. It shows u are suffering from dementia for this your quick loss of memory of your. So tell me why others who also encountered the tear gas were not been hospitalised if everything about him were not be dramatised. I guess ur brain is right in ur anus not your head. And as per the bolded, was Fayemi so eager the way Fayose is now at that time. Oga please use ur head and quote me next time wen you wake up from you slumber.

Really really and very really To you you've just make some senses isn't Great I guess you are happy for being so myopic and brain drain to understand my point. Anyway there are 3 people in the world no one can talk sense to
read below:

1. Any apc member
2. Man crazily in love
3. Man who overly love money.

The number 1 is your class but you know what you and your folks will pay dearly for your foolishness supporting what should have be a correction situation but was turned to revenge jamboree.

Good day.
Re: Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
jrusky:

Really really and very really To you you've just make some senses isn't Great I guess you are happy for being so myopic and brain drain to understand my point. Anyway there are 3 people in the world no one can talk sense to
read below:

1. Any apc member
2. Man crazily in love
3. Man who overly love money.

The number 1 is your class but you know what you and your folks will pay dearly for your foolishness supporting what should have be a correction situation but was turned to revenge jamboree.

Good day.

Now I know that you brain drain so fast than a 20th century blackberry phones. I'm not a politician neither aspiring to be one. But here is a social platform where everyone is entitled to their own free will thoughts. So are simply telling me that you being a PDP or whatsoever political party have ur cognitive reasonings turned upside down? Fayose is nt the only PDP governor in Nigeria but he was always want to ensure he's in the news for insulting one person on the other or doing irrelevant things like frying garri, eating ponmo, buying foods from road side vendors at the expense of developing the state and paying salaries. How do you expect civil servants that are being owed several months of salaries to admit they will vote for the same party again? Use your sense!!!!!!!! Even Fayose himself have active brain than you supporting him cos all his actions are to buy compassion from the people towards him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.