Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Literature ::: 'lamentation' - A Poem By Emmanuel Damilare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Literature ::: 'lamentation' - A Poem By Emmanuel Damilare (337 Views)

San Siro Lounge CEO, Omooba Damilare Bello Bags Award Of Excellence / The Proliferation Of Fake Plastic Rice And Lassa Fever By Emmanuel Amadi / Ikpeazu Hosts US Ambassador, Promotes ‘made In Aba’ By Emmanuel Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Literature ::: 'lamentation' - A Poem By Emmanuel Damilare by Officialemmyd(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
I have being bitten with a poisonous sting
Causing me greater pain
Making me feel unconscious
And allowing tears flow d

I have being bitten by an unseen creature
Causing people to mourn with me
Causing me to have that unusual thinking
And making me cry uncontrollable

Which makes neighbours and friends
Comfort me to the highest extreme
And making them voice out 'sorry' to me.

I have being bitten by an unseen creature
Who took my loved ones forever
Putting their remnant in a forever bedstead
And taking their spirit away to the other side.

Which makes a living creature
Get separated from their loved ones
All because they are now at the other side

Oh!! I have being bitten by an unseen creature
Which I know not who you are
And still believe that you're inevitable
Cos you'll still come back for me.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About The Next Generation Of U.S. Navy And Airforce. / Tutoring For Programming / Fuel Scarcity Looms In Akwa-ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.