Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

#EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down (27450 Views)

Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by activistjohnny(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
were you there?
you are not following the schedule plan of pdp in this week. so you don't know their plan.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Ziggylady(f): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
schoolboij:

You are the shameless one who reason with your anus. Yorubas don't do politics of hatred as being practiced by you ibos. Fayose is being called out for his stupid antics. We don't fall for petty drama. It takes only one man to brainwash you ibos because you are all full of hate and it takes hate to trigger your stupidity.

Fayose and fayemi are both yoruba so we are calling him out for his needless drama. We are not easily fooled like you guys.

Ask your stupid self if anything like this happened in Ondo state, anambra, bayelsa etc.....

Okay..you just prooved my point...Toxicity,bitterness,venom and bile is written all over you...I am not prepared to exchange words with Yorubas over Ekiti State.....You can set yourselves ablaze over there.

Bye
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by nwosueugeneken: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
No stamp from the office, APC can never be sincere.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by senatordave1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

I do not believe a word you have said because other Yoruba State is not an eldorado flowing with milk and honey..

.There are states in the SW region whose governors owed or are owing workers salary at some point,but because they are APC states answerable to Tinubu,you guys do not care.You are only bothered because he calls out buhari who is joined at the hip with Osibanjo.

Anyway you lots can kill Fayose and burn down Ekiti State,,replicate the crisis between Awolowo and Akintola if you like becausemof petty and bitter politics.its your headache but a shame none-the-less.
Other governors owing salary in the west but make it up with strides in infrastructure like osun governor.fayose has criticized buhari to the extent of neglecting his primary duty in ekiti.the only thing he can point to is the half baked flyover.he has commissioned more projects in rivers than in ekiti.why is he not using his works to campaign for eleka like obiano did in anambra?
Governors that owe salaries in the run up to polls go on to lose.we saw it in ondo,kogi,nasarawa,benue and ekiti wont be different.a sizeable percentage of the voters are state workers and they are unpaid.they may love fayose but not to the detriment of their salaries.he cant pay salaries but will pay detainees 50k each,pay pliant transporters,you think the workers are blind? Any governor that is up to date with salary payment rarely loses election,its the most important factor to the electorates.i know you hate apc but try and be truthful here,fayose is likely to lose

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by DamiBukola: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
For those who think that the Nigerian police were against Fayoses rally in ekiti alone, this is proof that the Nigerian police also turned down the request by the APC to carry out a mop up rally in Ekiti on the 11th.

PDP was also turned down but they decided to go against the law by trying to hold the rally without police authorization.

So who then would blame the police for being decisive with their action in Ekiti?

This news is fresh and authoritative.
Go back to primary school, Police has no power to permit Nigerians for protest and same had been held by the apex Court.

Why did they allow APC rally on the 10th of July?
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
DamiBukola:
Go back to primary school, Police has no power to permit Nigerians for protest and same had been held by the apex Court.

Why did they allow APC rally on the 10th of July?

Maybe you have an issue with comprehension.

it is good practice to give notice to the police about a protest or rally that is about to take place, in order to give the police time to plan and be ready to manage the crowd and any violence which could erupt.

The police have a duty to preserve law and order and to protect life and property.

A person who breaches the law in the course of exercising his right to peaceful assembly would be liable for his infraction of the law, as the right to peaceful assembly is not a license to infract the law.

The Nigerian police said they were being proactive and IF by assessing the tensed up atmosphere and seeing that such rallies or gatherings would further put a palpable strain on the peace of the people then it is in their position to deny the gathering with such intents.

Clearly, the Ekiti scenario was a time bomb waiting to go off and any gathering of either APC or PDP at that time would result to nothing but carnage and nobody wants lives to be lost before peace is attained when it could have been prevented.

Fayose is a gonner and you better believe it.

Both parties wanted to hold mop up rallies side by side on the 11th and 12th. Now tell me that isn't trouble in the making.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by xangerar: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
santori:

oga kindly point out the errors in the letter

The word "honour" and the word "enjoy", should in this context be in past tense.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by deor03(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
The question is, who is responsible for approving the RIGHT TO PLUBLIC procession?

According to the laws in Nigeria, It is the responsibility of the GOVERNOR not police
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Optimist88(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
For those who think that the Nigerian police were against Fayoses rally in ekiti alone, this is proof that the Nigerian police also turned down the request by the APC to carry out a mop up rally in Ekiti on the 11th.

PDP was also turned down but they decided to go against the law by trying to hold the rally without police authorization.

So who then would blame the police for being decisive with their action in Ekiti?

This news is fresh and authoritative.
Foolish post! APC had a serious rally in my town today in Ekiti, one of the major LG in Ekiti o. Keep deceiving your ancestors. They stopped PDP yesterday and today they're on the street.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Codes151(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Circus is bumbling....
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by MensIssuesNg: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
hmmm....
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by ScienceWatch: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Reports also reaching me state that Fayose has perfected plans to flee to a certain hotel in Cotonou very soon. Details of said hotel have been released to me.

He is expected to move with loads of dollars from Ekiti treasury.

My source is hot and legit.

Every info I have dropped ahead of any breaking news has been authentic so far.

I was the first to break the news of the defection of the wife of the late raji rasaki to APC 6hours before it became public news.

I was the first to show this document detailing that even APC was not exempted from the police clampdown.

Now I am also the first with this latest info.

Cc mynd44
I have noticed that you are also keenly aware of how politics affect the lives of people.
I want to recommend that you download the free full version of Jacques Pauw,s book - The Presidents Keepers. It reveals secrets of how the corrupt South African government operate to keep the masses impoverished.

You will quickly learn exactly how government operate to steal trillions of rands using all state owned institutions etc etc..
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
orisa37:
NASS, did you hear that Rubbish coming from The Nigerian Police? This Nigeria must be restructured now please so that state Police can be responsible to State Government.
If Nigeria is operating state police,will fayemi & apc allowed to enter ekiti state by fayose?d answer is Never!
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by billyG(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Correct! Meanwhile Fayose has been flown out of Ekiti State in a air ambulance
If this is true,then he stage manage his escape for his impending prosecution.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by orisa37: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2018
billyG:

If Nigeria is operating state police,will fayemi & apc allowed to enter ekiti state by fayose?d answer is Never!

They will be allowed.
State Police is The People's Police, nominated by The Governor and certified and approved by The People's Paliament, The State Assembly.
State Police has as much stakes in the running of good Governance in the State, his State, as The Governor, The Assembly members, The Traditional Rulers and The Common man of the State.
State Policing is good. It's the ultimate Solution to wickedness, selfishness, tribalism and all forms of political inferiorities in Nigeria.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by billyG(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
orisa37:

They will be allowed.
State Police is The People's Police, nominated by The Governor and certified and approved by The People's Paliament, The State Assembly.
State Police has as much stakes in the running of good Governance in the State, his State, as The Governor, The Assembly members, The Traditional Rulers and The Common man of the State.
State Policing is good. It's the ultimate Solution to .wickedness, selfishness, tribalism and all forms of political inferiorities in Nigeria.
Don't say what u don't know.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by orisa37: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2018
billyG:
Don't say what u don't know.

When Satan is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.